Lightship is the premier provider of enterprise level, technology enabled direct-to-patient clinical research. In this capacity, Lightship functions as a telemedicine-enabled site within a research study, which makes research participation more accessible for everyone.
Lightship is seeking an IT Support Engineer with experience in providing infrastructure and application support in a challenging and dynamic environment.
This position is remote, and a successful candidate will possess a willingness and desire to work independently without significant oversight.
We would like to offer you:
- An opportunity to help re-envision how clinical research is executed with inclusivity, increased diversity and accessible at the core
- The chance to work with a patient-centered, clinically-oriented, collaborative team to support in the delivery of enterprise grade direct-to-patient clinical research solutions at scale
- An unmatched opportunity to grow as part of an early stage startup with industry veterans, high-caliber investors, and a massive market opportunity
- Competitive compensation
Generous benefits package, including:
- Top notch healthcare (medical, dental, and vision) for you and your family, effective on day one of employment.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO), plus paid holidays and bereavement to help support work life balance.
- A 100% 401(k) company match for up to 4% of eligible contributions with an immediate vesting.
- Generous paid parental leave
- Short & long-term disability
- Life insurance and More!
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Managing Office365
- Support all IT infrastructure needs (phone/internet, cell phones, computer, and other equipment setups)
- Manage, deploy, and troubleshoot window computers, macs, printers, mobile devices, and any other hardware asset.
- Configure and manage the Cloud based applications and services to support new business requirements as required.
- Manage and implement new systems, security solutions, policies, and training
- Monitor system performance and capacity and proactively seek to address identified issues
- Provide Help Desk support to resolve incidents and service requests
- Onboarding and offboarding assistance
- Document the policies and procedures to support the environment and participate in the design and ongoing refinement of procedures and policies
- Suggesting and making changes to improve system configurations, installation processes, system performance.
- Respond to outages and major events and takes appropriate actions
- Provides on-call support after hours as required.
We are interested in candidates with the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Hands on experience with setting up and troubleshooting issues with user laptops and MacBook.
- End User Support / Desktop Support: Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office365, desktop and mobile device troubleshooting.
- Support of Cloud products: Office 365, Zoom, Box, Slack, SharePoint / OneDrive, Salesforce, Reltio etc.
- Support of Multifactor / SSO / MDM Products: Okta, Intune, AirWatch, MobileIron
- Support of Cybersecurity products: Sophos, Proofpoint etc.
- Knowledge of PowerShell scripting.
- Salesforce Admin experience is a plus.
Education and experience
- 3+ years’ experience in Desktop support and cloud-based IT infrastructure.
Our commitment to diversity & inclusion:
Lightship is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a diverse and inclusive workplace. Lightship considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law. EEO is the Law
#jobs #careers #desktopsupport #supportengineer #cloud #nowhiring #hiringnow