Lightship is the premier provider of enterprise level, technology enabled decentralized clinical research services. In this capacity, Lightship makes research participation more accessible for everyone by functioning as a telemedicine-enabled clinical research site within a research study.
Lightship is seeking a Salesforce IT administrator with strong experience and background in configuration of Salesforce Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud platforms.
This position is remote, and a successful candidate will possess a willingness and desire to work independently without significant oversight.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- You will collaborate with the Sales, Marketing and Technical teams to execute CRM strategies using Salesforce, including building comprehensive prospect/customer journeys using Salesforce Marketing Cloud and optimize automation tools for a variety of digital marketing channels.
- Partner with stakeholder leaders to create effective Salesforce solutions along with technical and functional support to users of Salesforce
- Integrate Salesforce with other applications, as well as test and maintain those integrations.
- Providing support to Salesforce users in all groups to resolve issues with Salesforce and related applications
- Interfacing with end users to understand feature requirements
- Perform day-to-day administration, configuration, and troubleshooting of our Salesforce environment (CRM, HealthCloud, Marketing Cloud).
- Create and manage users; maintain user roles and profiles, security settings, access settings, etc. (User Profiles, Role Hierarchy, Sharing Rules, and Security)
- Create, modify, and update Reports, Dashboards, objects, fields, etc. for all business stakeholders
- Log and track system problems from identification through resolution
We are interested in candidates with the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Deep knowledge of Journey Builder, Email Studio & Automation Studio components
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce Sales Cloud administration, including configuration of new reports, dashboards, and outlook integrations
- Working knowledge of AMPscript, HTML, CSS, SQL and/or SOQL
- Experience in designing integrations from Salesforce and other backend systems to SFDC and maintaining Data Extensions
- Good understanding of Salesforce object, data & security models
- Solid grasp of sales & marketing capabilities, processes and technology that enables smooth marketing operations
- Experience in Salesforce Administration
Education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in STEM field or business degree with strong technical skills
- 3+ years marketing automation experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, responsibilities including systems design, database management, administration and implementation
- 3+ years of experience in Sales Cloud
- Agency or professional services experience is preferred; Healthcare or Life Sciences vertical experience is preferred
- Salesforce certifications preferred
We would like to offer you:
- An opportunity to help re-envision how clinical research is executed with inclusivity, increased diversity and accessible at the core
- The chance to work with a patient-centered, clinically-oriented, collaborative team to support in the delivery of enterprise grade direct-to-patient clinical research solutions at scale
- An unmatched opportunity to grow as part of an early stage startup with industry veterans, high-caliber investors, and a massive market opportunity
- Competitive compensation
Generous benefits package, including:
- Top notch healthcare (medical, dental, and vision) for you and your family, effective on day one of employment.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO), plus paid holidays and bereavement to help support work life balance.
- A 100% 401(k) company match for up to 4% of eligible contributions with an immediate vesting.
- Generous paid parental leave
- Short & long-term disability
- Life insurance and More!
Our commitment to diversity & inclusion:
Lightship is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a diverse and inclusive workplace. Lightship considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law. EEO is the Law
#jobs #careers #nowhiring #hiringnow