Lightship is the premier provider of enterprise level, technology enabled decentralized clinical research services. In this capacity, Lightship makes research participation more accessible for everyone by functioning as a telemedicine-enabled clinical research site within a research study.
Lightship is seeking an experienced Senior Manager, Sales Analytics to join our team. The Senior Manager, Sales Analytics will work directly with the SVP, Head of Customer Success in managing Salesforce.com, reporting sales metrics, creating dashboards, ad-hoc reporting and analyses for Management, Sales Personnel, Operations, and Finance. The Senior Manager will also handle system set up and maintenance of any new sales strategies or tactics within Salesforce.com. This role has significant revenue impact in reporting on the sales health of the business.
This position is remote, and a successful candidate will possess a willingness and desire to work independently without significant oversight.
You will be responsible for:
- All aspects of the integration, management, and reporting within the Saleforce.com system.
- Creating all process flows from lead generation through contract closure and the lifecycle management of a client opportunity within Salesforce.com.
- Enabling daily integration of all sales processes and systems within the salesperson’s daily routine.
- Ensuring data integrity for proper Executive level dashboard reporting and metrics from Salesforce.com
- The creation and management of the reporting that enable forecast interpretation and visibility that is required for leadership to appropriately manage spend/investment levels to help CFO effectively manage EBITDA.
- Using the position to question the way we are executing our business to continually ensure that we are maintaining a certain level of sales standards, makes process improvement suggestions based on findings.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Business
- Approximately 5 years related experience
- Expert knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Strong communication skills including written and verbal
- Knowledge of sales processes
- Ability to work with cross functionally and multitask
- Maintain flexibility or can adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Time management and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills including but not limited to Microsoft Office
- Previous remote work experience
- Knowledge of the clinical trial space or life sciences companies
We would like to offer you:
- An opportunity to help re-envision how clinical research is executed with inclusivity, increased diversity and accessible at the core
- The chance to work with a patient-centered, clinically-oriented, collaborative team to support in the delivery of enterprise grade direct-to-patient clinical research solutions at scale
- An unmatched opportunity to grow as part of an early stage startup with industry veterans, high-caliber investors, and a massive market opportunity
- Competitive compensation
Generous benefits package, including:
- Top notch healthcare (medical, dental, and vision) for you and your family, effective on day one of employment.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO), plus paid holidays and bereavement to help support work life balance.
- A 100% 401(k) company match for up to 4% of eligible contributions with an immediate vesting.
- Generous paid parental leave
- Short & long-term disability
- Life insurance and More!
Our commitment to diversity & inclusion:
Lightship is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a diverse and inclusive workplace. Lightship considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law. EEO is the Law
#jobs #careers #nowhiring #hiringnow