Lightship is the premier provider of enterprise level, technology enabled direct-to-patient clinical research. In this capacity, Lightship provides decentralized clinical trial services which makes research participation accessible for everyone.
Lightship is seeking a motivated life sciences account manager to join our team as a Senior Manager, Strategic Accounts. The candidate should be a collaborative and strategic individual with a client-centric mindset who possesses a strong background and history of successfully engaging with account leaders to develop strategies and approaches to support client engagement and account goals. They will work in a pivotal role collaborating both with sales, design, and finance to help deliver excellent client service and support new project and account development.
This position is remote, and a successful candidate will possess a willingness and desire to work independently without significant oversight. Additionally, this position will require moderate travel – approximately 5 days per month (or 20%).
You will be responsible for:
- Identifying and engaging strategic opportunities to engage clients and drive new opportunities
- Aligning internal stakeholders to support accounts and client requests
- Developing trusted relationships with clients and Lightship leaders
- Managing account planning activities, and development and implementation of project management / project governance processes related to client experience
- Effectively managing across accounts to optimize client engagement
- Developing, reviewing, and contributing to client-facing content; participating in the client education / change management sessions
- Bachelor’s Degree, required
- Background in Life Sciences or biopharmaceutical industry management consulting, 3+ years required
- Excellent understanding of commercialization and the principles of drug discovery and development
- Strong Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and collaborate
- Ability to work independently and as team player, including in complex, dynamic teams
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, clients, and customers
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities, work simultaneously on multiple priorities, and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
We would like to offer you:
- An opportunity to help re-envision how clinical research is executed and deliver high-quality research outputs
- The chance to work with a patient-centered, clinically oriented, collaborative team to deliver enterprise grade direct-to-patient clinical research solutions at scale
- An unmatched opportunity to grow as part of an early stage growth company
- Competitive compensation including a performance bonus
Generous benefits package, including:
- Top notch healthcare (medical, dental, and vision) for you and your family, effective on day one of employment.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO), plus paid holidays and bereavement to help support work life balance.
- A 100% 401(k) company match for up to 4% of eligible contributions with an immediate vesting.
- Generous paid parental leave
- Short & long-term disability
- Life insurance and More!
Our commitment to diversity & inclusion:
Lightship is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a diverse and inclusive workplace. Lightship considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law. EEO is the Law