Lightship is the premier provider of enterprise level, technology enabled decentralized clinical research services. In this capacity, Lightship makes research participation more accessible for everyone by functioning as a telemedicine-enabled clinical research site within a research study.
Lightship is seeking a collaborate, creative and detail-oriented BRM professional with a deep practical understanding of clinical research from a business and technology perspective. The ideal candidate for this pivotal role possesses a strong background and history of successfully interacting with senior-level business associates to elicit and document complex business needs and working with IT professionals to translate these requirements into solutions aligned with Lightship’s technology vision.
This position is remote, and the successful candidate will possess a willingness and desire to work independently without significant oversight.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Developing a deep knowledge of each Lightship business unit’s priorities and initiatives, people, processes and enabling technologies.
- Working closely with business leadership to identify and articulate requirements for initiatives to enhance client satisfaction and improve operational capabilities and performance.
- Partnering with business leadership to evaluate draft initiatives and proposals to help ensure they are aligned with established corporate strategies.
- Maintaining a macro-view of the Lightship organization to recognize and address shared business needs and requirements across multiple departments.
- Working with the IT PMO to develop and update business case documentation for technology-enabled business projects.
- Working with IT staff to help identify timely, effective solutions for addressing defined business requirements.
- Working with business owners and agile teams to help create and manage user story backlogs for enhancing Lightship systems/applications.
- Consulting with business staff and project managers/tech leads to evaluate proposed scope changes for IT projects/initiatives, assessing impacts on user story backlog and facilitating scope trade-off and triage decisions.
- Assisting the IT PMO in tracking the outcomes of IT projects to assess the degree to which they achieve intended benefits.
- Proactively addressing business unit issues/concerns in an accurate and timely manner through effective communication.
- Maintain strong working knowledge of Lightship’s business strategy and technology vision, products and services, policies, etc.
- Keeping current on relevant business and technology trends.
We are interested in candidates with the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with executive leadership and bridge gaps between IT and other business units
- Ability and willingness to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Highly skilled in negotiation and problem-solving
- Ability to be collaborative and to encourage collaboration
- Ability to focus more on business value results than solutions
- Ability to positively influence others and to break down organizational silos
- Demonstrated fluency in business process analysis
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Strong understanding of IT, HR and finance
Education and experience
- Undergraduate degree in business, IT, finance, accounting, economics, business administration, or related discipline. Master of Business Administration (MBA) preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience working in a similar role within the clinical research industry
- The following relevant professional certification are desirable but not required:
- Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP®)
- Certified Business Relationship Manager (CBRM®) preferred
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
We would like to offer you:
- An opportunity to help re-envision how clinical research is executed with inclusivity, increased diversity and accessible at the core
- The chance to work with a patient-centered, clinically-oriented, collaborative team to support in the delivery of enterprise grade direct-to-patient clinical research solutions at scale
- An unmatched opportunity to grow as part of an early stage startup with industry veterans, high-caliber investors, and a massive market opportunity
- Competitive compensation
Generous benefits package, including:
- Top notch healthcare (medical, dental, and vision) for you and your family, effective on day one of employment.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO), plus paid holidays and bereavement to help support work life balance.
- A 100% 401(k) company match for up to 4% of eligible contributions with an immediate vesting.
- Generous paid parental leave
- Short & long-term disability
- Life insurance and More!
Our commitment to diversity & inclusion:
Lightship is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a diverse and inclusive workplace. Lightship considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law. EEO is the Law
#jobs #careers #nowhiring #hiringnow