Lightelligence develops optical chips for high-performance computing tasks. By processing information with light, our chips offer orders of magnitude improvement in terms of high speed, low latency, and low power consumption compared to traditional electronic architectures.
After spinning out of MIT, we've assembled a dedicated team and raised over $10 million to fund our technology development. Our team is comprised of leading experts in photonics, electronics, and algorithms. We're based in Boston and excited about building the future of computing.
Summary of Role
- We are seeking an experienced analog/mixed-signal design engineer to do ASIC and PCB design and verification
- Successful candidate will collaborate with different design teams to establish specs, design and implement ASIC for interfacing optical computing chip.
- End-to-end PCB design, starting with feasibility analysis, schematic entry, layout, component selection
- Release designs for fabrication
- Electrical verification via modeling and system checkout
- MS or PhD in a relevant discipline such as Electrical Engineering with at least 3-5 years of relevant work or research experience
- A strong background in analog/mixed signal design, and solid understanding of device physics.
- Experience with high-speed transceiver, ADC and DAC designs is a plus
- PCB design experience is a plus
- Lab debug experience
- Excellent communication skills and team player