At Lightelligence, we’re building computational machines that are solving problems in ways that have never been done before. We’re looking for an experienced Electronic System Hardware Design Engineer.
What you’ll do at Lightelligence:
- Conduct system hardware feasibility studies and architectural explorations comprehending product requirements stemming from the business, IC, packaging, PC board, and system levels
- End-to-end high-speed digital and analog board design for prototypes and production: PC Board stackup selection, interconnect modeling, power delivery and heat removal systems design, component selection, layout and routing.
- Mentor junior members of the system design team
- Work across teams to assure design for manufacturing and regulatory requirements are comprehended and met
- BS or MS in a relevant discipline such as Electrical Engineering and at least 8 years experience
- Experience with server computer system design
- Experience with delivering PC Board solutions featuring PCI Express and other high frequency technologies such as DDR4, LPDDR4 or GDDR memory
- Experience with industry-standard EDA tools for PCB layout, routing, signal integrity simulation and analysis
- Willingness to learn new skills and do the work necessary to succeed.