Lightelligence develops optical chips for high-performance computing tasks. By processing information with light, our chips offer orders of magnitude improvement in terms of high speed, low latency, and low power consumption compared to traditional electronic architectures.
At Lightelligence, we’re building computational machines that are solving problems in ways that have never been done before. We’re looking for a system software engineer.
What you’ll do at Lightelligence:
- Architect the programming model for communications between the driver and the hardware system and its embedded controller
- Architect and author device drivers and other system software
- Work with hardware and software teams for optimal co-design
- Team oriented with a desire for “hands-on” experience
- BS or MS in a relevant discipline such as Electrical Engineering or Computer Science and at least 3-5 years experience
- Experience with system software, device drivers, Linux kernel, UEFI
- Experience with the programming model of an industry standard protocol such as PCI-Express
- Willingness to learn new skills and do the work necessary to succeed