Lightelligence develops optical chips for high-performance computing tasks. By processing information with light, our chips offer orders of magnitude improvement in terms of high speed, low latency, and low power consumption compared to traditional electronic architectures.
At Lightelligence, we’re building computational machines that are solving problems in ways that have never been done before. We’re looking for an electronics design engineer for support of custom analog/mixed-signal ASIC design and PCB design.
What you'll do at Lightelligence:
- Analog/Mixed-Signal design support including, simulation, schematic capture, layout, silicon and/or discrete component evaluation/characterization.
- Laboratory team support interfacing with standard test equipment, custom hardware, and software development to meet test requirements.
- PCB design experience, including circuit definition, schematic capture, layout, and manufacture
- PCB assembly and rework
- Team oriented with a desire for “hands-on” experience
- BS or MS in a relevant discipline such as Electrical Engineering with at least 0-2 years of relevant work or research experience
- Experience with analog circuit design including operational amplifiers, ADC and DAC circuits, regulators, and references.
- Experience with FPGA and DSP design and implementation a plus
- Experience with interface standards, i.e. SPI/I2C/USB/Ethernet a plus
- Experience with various EDA/Computing languages and tools, i.e. Spice, Verilog, Labview, Matlab, Python, C++, etc..
- Willingness to learn new skills and do the work necessary to succeed.