Lightelligence develops optical chips for high-performance computing tasks. By processing information with light, our chips offer orders of magnitude improvement in terms of high speed, low latency, and low power consumption compared to traditional electronic architectures.
If you’d like to build computational machines that are solving problems in ways that have never been done, we’re looking for an experienced design verification engineer.
What you'll do at Lightelligence:
- Develop a design verification methodology suitable for a variety of implementations ranging from FPGAs to ASICs with portability to hardware.
- Construct and execute test plans and perform coverage analysis.
- Work closely and collaboratively with RTL and analog designers, as well as algorithm developers and architects.
Essential aspects of this role:
- MS or PhD in a relevant discipline such as Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering with at least 3-5 years of relevant work or research experience.
- Logic simulation skills including testbench design, stimulus generation, coverage, equivalence-checking, and debug.
- Mixed-signal (analog + digital) simulation.
- Strong software skills (C, C++, Python) to develop and support infrastructure and flows
- Proficiency in UVM and a hardware description language such as System Verilog.
- Experience with the Xilinx Vivado toolchain and testbench development within.
- Basic knowledge of High-Level Synthesis, Deep Neural Networks, and Artificial Intelligence a plus