Deep Learning Engineer
Lightelligence develops optical computing platforms for high-performance computing tasks. By processing information with light, our custom chips potentially offer orders of magnitude improvement in latency and low power consumption compared to traditional electronic architectures.
If you’d like to build computational machines that are solving problems in ways that have never been done, we’re looking for a deep learning engineer with strong software skills for building and training application specific models based on Optical Processing Unit (OPU) accelerators.
What you'll do at Lightelligence:
- Build OPU accelerator SDK, including operation library, compiler, etc.
- Implement ML inference techniques such as quantization, compression and calibration, working closely with machine learning scientist.
- Participate in the system architecture design, working closely with electrical engineers.
Essential aspects of this role:
- Highly proficient in deep learning frameworks, e.g. Tensorflow, etc.
- Substantial experience with Python and C++
- Experience with software testing and building robust software systems
- Experience in compilers, e.g. LLVM
- Understanding of the different machine learning accelerator architectures, e.g. GPU, ASIC, FPGA
- Master’s in computer science or related fields (exceptional Bachelor’s degree candidates will be considered)
- 2+ years of experience in machine learning