Lightelligence develops optical chips for high-performance computing tasks. By processing information with light, our chips offer orders of magnitude improvement in terms of high speed, low latency, and low power consumption compared to traditional electronic architectures.
If you’d like to help build and market computational machines that are solving problems in ways that have never been done, we’re looking for a business development director who is responsible for providing hands-on marketing expertise and leadership to support the growth of Lightelligence.
What you’ll do at Lightelligence:
- Assist teams to translate their complex technical topics into marketing concepts for diverse technical audiences
- Proactively promote the Lightelligence brand and its capabilities and participate in relevant meetings, conferences, online forums, etc. as needed
- Create formal networks involving coordination among groups
- Support the improved definition and continuous evolution of the Lightelligence brand
Essential aspects of this role:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in electrical engineering or other relevant field
- 5+ years of experience
- Ability to rapidly grasp complex technical details and potential use cases for technology/innovation across a wide spectrum of industry/technology domains
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; fluency in English
- Semiconductor industry experience; preferably in a sales or marketing function
- Mix of digital/analog design experience preferred