LifeLabs Learning is the source for instantly useful, delightfully unusual, science-backed programs. We teach skills to build passionate and high-performing teams faster.
We don’t view humans as resources; instead, we focus on providing the resources people need to work with meaning. We are a community of lifelong learners who get excited about brain science and research, encouraging our colleagues and collaborators to do their best work, and growing our company with kindness. Our values are proof points of our commitment to creating an environment that is both productive and playful.
Our diverse community of researchers, consultants, facilitators, operators, technologists, and experience designers supports our focus on motivating companies, teams, and people to create a culture of work that brings out the best in their people - just like us! Learn more about us here!
Marketing Manager / Growth Marketing Lead
If you have a love of B2B marketing and customer acquisition strategies, we’re looking for you!
As a Marketing Manager (AKA Growth Marketing Lead), you will support the Growth team by exhibiting proficiency in generating demand for our amazing products, customer relationship management (CRM) platforms (HubSpot), campaign tracking, key performance indicator (KPI) tracking, and more. You will help co-create and execute multi-channel, multi-touch campaigns that create new lead generation pipelines and improve conversion rates. You will lead in innovating the optimal mix of channels (both digital and in-person) to hit pipeline and bookings targets.
This role is a great fit for you if you love data-driven marketing and geek out about identifying and tracking the best ways to target and grow audiences. You’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with our entire business development team to execute a full-funnel demand generation strategy. The position is an ideal match for a marketer who loves growth and has a deep understanding of the sales funnel within an organization.
Growth Marketing Lead Accountabilities:
- Drive the development and optimization of lead nurture sequences and workflows, build and manage new leads lists, email campaigns designed to turn leads to clients into returning clients, and campaign tracking within HubSpot.
- You'll work to make sure the leads are flowing correctly through HubSpot tracking. In this role, you will drive the distribution of high-quality search-optimized marketing content across multiple channels, including emails and social media, to generate and accelerate pipeline activity.
- You’ll spend time mining data to help create reports to support data-driven decision-making about the number of lead touch points across the pipeline.
- You’ll develop A/B tests of emails, landing pages, and paid social components to support the development of market-driven content to support lead generation.
- You will also collaborate with the Partnerships Lead to implement creative and effective email and social campaigns supporting events and online and in-person experiences.
- You will also collaborate with the Outreach and Engagement Lead to implement creative and effective email and social campaigns supporting events and online and in-person experiences.
- You will also coach and develop direct reports by giving them feedback, advising on priorities, and overseeing their role progress, engagement, and overall development.
Click the Growth Marketing Lead- what to expect document to find out more about the role logistics and what onboarding/beyondboarding would look like!
Growth Marketing Lead requirements:
- Passion for the LifeLabs Learning mission and products
- MarTech stack experience, preferably HubSpot (i.e. attribution tracking, reporting, and campaign analytics)
- Strong collaborator with excellent written and verbal skills and strong attention to detail
- Practical experience in building and launching marketing campaigns
- Strong project management skills to manage large, detailed projects
- Excellent organizational, strategic, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience reviewing campaign assets and providing feedback
- Ensure email headers and CTAs are clear and actionable,
- Ensure landing page lead capture forms and CTAs are user-friendly and instantly actionable
- Inform the use of CTAs across all social media posts
Preferred but not required:
- Experience with AdWords
- Experience marketing to a People Ops/Human Resources audience
What it means to be a successful Growth Marketing Lead:
- Own channel performance (email, organic/paid social, and landing pages) lead generation campaign execution with the goal of driving engagement and conversion for LifeLabs Learning products and experiences.
- Partner with Director of Growth and Marketing to analyze and understand global opportunities for lead conversion and retention
- Partner with Director of Growth and Marketing to oversee audience segmentation within the CRM system to align with business and sales initiatives (this includes personas and lifecycle stages)
- Ensure optimal data quality, lead flows, campaign, and activity tracking around nurture strategy and drip campaigns.
- Collaborate within LifeLabs Learning, including with Content, Product, and Business Development teams.
- Report on automation and campaign performance including email, nurture, drop-off, segmentation, and other key metrics.
- Start date(s): August 15th (apply by July 11th)
- Remote (can be based anywhere in the U.S.)
- Starting Salary: $85K-95K starting base salary
- Starting salary matches your skills and readiness for the role assessed during the interview process.
- Compensation: salary + bonus (Success Share)
- Our compensation system is transparent and consistently applied throughout the company. As you take on new responsibilities, you can expect a yearly compensation increase, so long as you are meeting the role expectations #AlwaysBeLearning! This translates into a predictable raise up to $120K base salary, after which your base salary will increase based on an annual merit increase.
- Additionally, you will be eligible to participate in our annual Success Share program, which starts at a 10% bonus on your earnings when we hit our annual revenue target and increases each year until reaching 30%.
- Year 1: 10% of 85K Year 2: 20% of 95K Year 3: 30% of 105K Year 4: 30% of 115K Year 5: 30% of 120K Year 6: 30% of 120K + 2% merit increase
- Benefits: medical, dental, and vision insurance 18 vacation days, 10 federal holidays, 2 LifeLabs holidays, 2 floating holidays, 1 Values Day, Kind Fridays (employees have the option to end work at 3pm local time on Fridays), and CLean Break (Paid Time Off benefit during the last week of the year), 401K, team profit share, annual Learning FUNd and Learning Days, lending library, dedicated peer coach, ongoing training, biannual team retreats, and more!
Want to know what to expect ahead?
Step 1: Complete the application below.
Step 2: Do a self-led, working session to get a sense of the role and give us an opportunity to see your skills in action.
Step 3: Join a behavioral interview related to the role and our company values.
*Note: All live interviews will be recorded and erased after 1 year of the interview.
To start! If you're interested: please send us your resume and complete the application below.
Want to apply but not sure if you'd be the right fit? If we sound like the right place for you, we want to hear from you. There is no 'perfect' candidate. Everyone brings something different to the team, and our diversity of backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and identities makes LifeLabs Learning an amazing place to work. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work and lives in the United States (excluding Alaska). However, we are not able to sponsor work visas at this time. LifeLabs Learning is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. LifeLabs Learning is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request a reasonable accommodation, please let us know in your application or email us at Work@LifeLabsLearning.com
P.S. Please take the necessary steps to allow list the LifeLabs (@LifeLabsLearning.com) and Greenhouse (@Greenhouse.io) domain so that you receive all emails related to your application process. Also, please make sure to check your spam folder as emails from LifeLabs and/or Greenhouse can be marked as spam. Here are some common allow list solutions to fix this problem.
Please note that the interview and hiring team will not have access to your personal Equal Employment Opportunity Commission information during the interview process. We may not be able to respond to every application, but please know that we very much appreciate your interest and time (and always keep resumes on file for future opportunities).