Client Administrator Coordinator
If you have a love of detail, problem solving and client service, we’re looking for you!
LifeLabs Learning is the go-to employee development resource for hundreds of the world’s most innovative companies (like The New York Times, Clif Bar, Reddit, Sony Music, and TED). We offer manager and people-skills training that blends science and practical tools.
Our team is a diverse, close-knit group of researchers, consultants, and experience designers. We get excited about brain science, encourage each other to improve, give frequent feedback, make each other laugh, and have one another’s backs. Learn more about us here!
As a Client Administrator Coordinator you will work on our Client Administrator (CA) team, directly with our CA Lead to provide ongoing support to our CA team. You’ll assist in a variety of CA project needs, aid internal and external communication efforts, and assist our team with last-minute coverage issues, both externally and internally, as they arise.
This role is a great fit for you if you see each interaction as an opportunity to create delight through timely communication that addresses client and teammate needs in full. The position is an ideal match for excellent record-keepers with a keen eye for accuracy and an eagerness to investigate and resolve any problem that pops up.
A week in the life of a Client Administrator Coordinator:
- Communicate with clarity, accuracy, simplicity and warmth
- Communicate client policies accurately
- Respond timely to all internal and external communications
- Act as primary point of contact for emergency coverage requests
- Manage our inbox
- Assign all new intake/inquiries from prospective clients to the Program Consultant team
- Coordinate with teammates to free up and re-organize scheduling availability for workshops
- Manage our individual workshop program, process, and communication including corresponding with attendees and scheduling events
- Perform administrative tasks for the Client Administrator Team
- Run and disseminate HubSpot reports as needed
- Ensure data integrity on any client work performed
- Provide additional support for client work including primarily scheduling and invoicing
- Support the Client Administrator team on special projects and grow LifeLabs by applying your unique strengths, skills, and knowledge in a way that aligns with business objectives
Click HERE to find out more about the role logistics and what onboarding/beyondboarding would look like!
Client Administrator Coordinator requirements:
- Ability to keep small details from slipping through the cracks
- Ability to adapt, learn, and find a way to play in the face of change and ambiguity
- Comfort juggling many tasks, projects, and relationships at once
- An eagerness and skill in giving and receiving feedback
- A passion for business growth, development, and client experience
- Advanced time management and organization skills
- Strong written communication skills -- particularly writing clearly and playfully
- Ability to communicate over phone and video calls with clarity, authenticity, and playfulness
- Proficient in Google Suite (Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Forms)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Preferred but not mandatory:
- Degree in a business-related field
- Experience in executive administration, legal, HR, finance, or other professional services field
- Experience working with a distributed and/or remote team
- Knowledge of QuickBooks for invoice processing
- Knowledge of CRM systems (HubSpot preferred)
- Knowledge of spreadsheet modeling
- Start date(s): April 11, 2022 (apply by February 21, 2022)
- Location: Remote (can be based anywhere in the U.S.)
- Working hours: We are looking for someone who can work 6AM - 3PM Eastern Time.
- Compensation: $60-75K salary + bonus (starting salary will depend on your skills and readiness for the role, includes a predictable promotion + compensation increase).
- Our compensation system is transparent and consistently applied throughout the company. We have predictable yearly promotions, kind of like a university -- with great work each year you'll graduate to the next level. As you take on new responsibilities you can expect a yearly compensation increase, so long as role expectations are met. #AlwaysBeLearning.
- Benefits: medical, dental, and vision insurance, 18 vacation days, 9 paid holidays, 1 personal Values Day, 1 May Day (Mental Health Awareness Month), 1 Open the Circle Day, 2 floating personal holidays (to celebrate individual cultural and religious holidays), Kind Fridays (employees end work at 3pm local time on Fridays), 401K, team profit share, annual Learning FUNd and Learning Days, lending library, dedicated peer coach, ongoing training, and biannual team retreats.
Want to know what to expect ahead?
Step 1: Complete the application below.
Step 2: Do a self-led working session to get a sense of the role and give us an opportunity to see your skills in action.
Step 3: Join a behavioral interview related to the role and our company values.
*Note: All live interviews will be recorded and erased after 1 year of the interview.
To start! If you're interested: please send us your resume and complete the application below.
Let’s do this! Come be part of a team where you will learn something new every day, challenge yourself and others, laugh a lot, and make a real impact by helping people master life’s most useful skills.
Want to apply but not sure if you'd be the right fit? If we sound like the right place for you, we want to hear from you. There is no 'perfect' candidate. Everyone brings something different to the team, and our diversity of backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and identities makes LifeLabs Learning an amazing place to work. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work and lives in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor work visas at this time. LifeLabs Learning is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. LifeLabs Learning is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request a reasonable accommodation, please let us know in your application or email us at Work@LifeLabsLearning.com
P.S. Please take the necessary steps to allow list the LifeLabs (@LifeLabsLearning.com) and Greenhouse (@Greenhouse.io) domain so that you receive all emails related to your application process. Also, please make sure to check your spam folder as emails from LifeLabs and/or Greenhouse can be marked as spam. Here are some common allow list solutions to fix this problem.
Please note that the interview and hiring team will not have access to your personal Equal Employment Opportunity Commission information during the interview process. We may not be able to respond to every application, but please know that we very much appreciate your interest and time (and always keep resumes on file for future opportunities).