BOOKING CONCIERGE AGENT (OVERNIGHT SHIFT)
We believe in travel - that it shapes and molds us into who we are and who we will become.
Exposure to new faces, places, and cultures leads to a more fulfilling life. Our company was born out of this belief and in the ability to breathe life into properties that may be otherwise overlooked. Today's modern traveler is seeking newness and the familiar at once.
- As a Booking Concierge, you will perform a critical role for the business that ranges from delivering compelling customer/guest experiences on the frontline to ensuring seamless execution of booking operations on the backend.
- This position is a full-time (40 hours /week) salaried role, with benefits.
- Ensure we are meeting our booking and service level objectives by efficiently and effectively responding to (and converting) conversations/tickets opened via chat, messaging, voice, and email channels.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in answering any questions related to our booking and guest experiences.
- Act as the first line of support in triaging any issues that occur in our booking or guest experiences.
- Provide key operational support to the booking, hotel, and f&b operations teams as needed.
- The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
- 1+ years of customer sales and service experience, preferably in a travel environment
- Ability to perform under pressure in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Ability to work all shifts, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Proficiency in French, Spanish and/or Portuguese a plus.
- Experience working with OTA's such as Expedia, Booking.com and Airbnb a plus.
- Previous startup experience a plus.
- Expertise in e-commerce, travel and hospitality a plus
OTHER IDEAL EXPERIENCE
- Experience with G-Suite and its various applications (docs, sheets, calendar, etc.)
- Familiarity with Asana and Slack (preferred)
- Familiarity with Apple products and applications (preferred)
- Detail Oriented & Strategic: When you make a plan to execute, it’s solid.
- Highly organized and autonomous, with effective time management skills
- Strong Troubleshooting and critical thinking
- An effective storyteller and communicator: You have top-notch written and oral communication skills, including experience presenting to executive leadership, and handling sensitive customer escalations.
- A self-starter: You take the initiative to solve problems and “own” them to completion with minimal supervision. You also know how to delegate projects to the Central Support team to ensure the completion of multiple tasks in a timely manner.
COMPENSATION, PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Competitive pay
- Paid time off
- Health benefits
- Wellness program
- Referral program
- Work from home
- Casual dress
- Opportunity to work in an environment fostering an innovative approach to hotel operations that encourages initiative and leadership
- Working with highly talented people who are extremely passionate about their craft
- Leadership & professional development growth opportunities
ABOUT LIFE HOUSE
Life House is a software-enabled hotel brand, management, and technology company transforming hospitality management with a simple mission: make independent hotels easier to operate and more profitable. We do this by providing a singular solution that powers hotel operations from guest check-in to check-out and from reservations to finance operations. We have recently closed our Series C funding round and with our growing hotel management Software-as-a-Service business, we are looking for intelligent and resourceful people to join our team.
Life House is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.