Life House is a software-enabled hotel brand, management, and technology company transforming hospitality management with a simple mission: make independent hotels easier to operate and more profitable. We do this by providing a singular solution that powers hotel operations from guest check-in to check-out and from reservations to finance operations. We have recently closed our Series C funding round and with our growing hotel management Software-as-a-Service business, we are looking for intelligent and resourceful people to join our team!
The Product Analyst will empower the product team to make strategic decisions that are informed by trusted data-driven insights. You will collaborate with product and data teams to define and measure the performance of our products, develop a suite of KPI dashboards and provide actionable insights and recommendations based on these metrics. You will also be relied on by the product team to generate ad hoc reporting and support hypothesis design, testing and iteration when needed.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is not only passionate about analytics but someone who loves to influence direction through compelling storytelling.
- Analyze the data: Analyze large amounts of data to extract insights.
- Provide clarity and understanding: Provide product recommendations based on data insights as well as build and maintain dashboards that visually and effectively communicate product KPIs.
- Influence through compelling storytelling: Communicate data insights and recommendations effectively to procure alignment and support from key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with your team: Partner closely with product managers/owners to shape the product roadmap.
- Learn and grow
- Experienced: This is not your first dataset – you’ve done stuff before and are proud of it. You have at least 5-7 years of real-world experience as a product analyst leveraging various (descriptive, diagnostics, predictive and prescriptive) data techniques.
- Skilled: You are more than comfortable wielding data visualization/BI software (i.e. Tableau, Amplitude) in our day to day. You are also proficient with relational databases, SQL and google analytics. Experience in Python and/or R is a plus.
- Product Minded: You know the product life and love it.
- A Go-Getter: You take the initiative to solve problems and “own” them to completion with minimal supervision. You also know how to ask for help when you need it.
- An environment that encourages initiative and leadership
- Work with highly talented people who are extremely passionate about their craft
- An opportunity to join one of the industries most exciting startups
- Competitive salary and perks including ESOP, health insurance, travel stipend and phone and wellness (gym) reimbursement