Life House is a venture-backed, vertically integrated hotel brand, operator and technology company. We develop, design, and operate boutique lifestyle hotels with a mission to make travel more meaningful and reliable for travelers, and to make hotels more seamless and more profitable for owners. We recently raised our Series C and we are looking for talented software developers to join our in-house technology team. We are fast-paced, highly collaborative, and have a friendly, flexible work environment.
At Life House, software developers build world-class solutions to the hospitality industry’s greatest challenges. With new hotels opening every month, our team is acutely focused on implementing scalable solutions while consistently improving our value proposition to hotel owners - increasing hotel revenue and decreasing hotel operating costs.
Some examples of projects we have shipped:
- A new Single Page Application (React) with advanced customization capabilities; enabling operations teams to easily create websites for new hotels at no development cost.
- An AppleTV application (React Native) which welcomes our guests to their hotel rooms and allows them to order amenities and toiletries right from their TV.
- A cross-platform (web/mobile/tablet) React Native application which offers reporting and efficiently guides our onsite teams through common workflows so that our team can spend less time behind a computer monitor and more time creating amazing experiences for our guests.
Our product feedback loop is immediate which means we can rapidly iterate and deploy. If you enjoy building applications from the ground up, leveraging the newest technologies to delight users, and executing like an entrepreneur, then you’ve found the right place.
- Participate in the design and creation of beautiful / functional web applications
- Evolve and implement new and existing UI through our company’s Design System
- Stay up to date with the latest front-end technologies to ensure we are always using the best practices
- Be a promoter of great UX
- 4+ years industry experience
- Demonstrated web performance profiling, troubleshooting, and optimization experience.
- Experience in a continuous delivery model
- Strong motivation to drive impact by making product or infrastructure improvements
- Proactiveness, good communication, and fast learning
GOOD TO HAVE
- Experience developing hybrid mobile applications (e.g. React Native)
- Experience with native iOS app development using Swift
- An environment that encourages initiative and leadership
- Work with highly talented people who are extremely passionate about their craft
- Work in Agile, highly collaborative environment
- Competitive salaries, full benefits, and unlimited PTO
- $1200 Travel Stipend
- Discount on room reservations at Life House managed properties
- Wellness Benefits
- Much more…