Life House Group is a vertically-integrated hotel brand, developing, designing, and operating boutique lifestyle hotels. We are growing our in-house technology team based in Montreal and looking for talented software developers. We are fast-paced, highly collaborative, and have a friendly, flexible work environment. https://www.lifehousehotels.com/
At Life House, software developers build world-class solutions to the hospitality industry’s greatest challenges. With new hotels opening every month, our team is acutely focused on implementing scalable solutions while consistently improving our value proposition to hotel owners - increasing hotel revenue and decreasing hotel operating costs.
Some examples of projects we have shipped:
- A new Single Page Application (ReactJS) with advanced customization capabilities; enabling operations teams to easily create websites for new hotels at no development cost.
- An automated financial accounting & reporting system (Django/Python) which removes the need for manual, repetitive administrative tasks.
- A tablet and mobile app (React Native) that efficiently guides our onsite teams through common workflows so that our team can spend less time behind a computer monitor and more time creating amazing experiences for our guests.
Our product feedback loop is immediate which means we can rapidly iterate and deploy. If you enjoy building applications from the ground up, leveraging the newest technologies to delight users, and executing like an entrepreneur, then you’ve found the right place.
- Build services and APIs to drive existing and new features for web and mobile apps
- Work with analysts to define, capture, and use real-time event data for business insights and product features
- Help design & architect software for a wide range of services and systems
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies to ensure we are always using the best practices
- Collaborate with DevOps teams to participate in, validate, and evolve how we build, test, and deploy code
- 4+ years industry experience
- Experience with Python/Django and/or GraphQL
- Strong cloud computing and cloud technologies knowledge and experience
- Proven skills in server-side resource profiling, optimization and debugging
- Experience in a continuous delivery model
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals
- Strong motivation to drive impact by making product or infrastructure improvements
- Proactiveness, good communication, and fast learning
- An environment that encourages initiative and leadership
- Work with highly talented people who are extremely passionate about their craft
- An opportunity to join one of the most exciting startups in Montreal
- Competitive salaries, benefits, and paid time off
- Much more...