We’re creating a product to help ease the overcrowding burden in hospitals. We have a great team experienced in creating cutting edge technology and we are looking to add clinical expertise. We know in order to create a great product we need input from the professionals on day 1.
We’re putting together a group of 15 medical professionals with experience working in the Emergency Department who will help guide our product development. We want to help alleviate staff burnout and improve patient safety. You will have a large impact on shaping tools that could empower thousands of clinical staff.
You will get $100 - $200 per month (based on experience) for up to two hours of your time. In order to stay eligible for the payment you must be able to take part.
LifeBell AI’s vision is to create intelligent software that saves lives by harnessing the latest advances in machine learning, analytics, and sensor technologies across healthcare. We’re a fast-growing, fully remote technology startup.
Join us as a Clinical Forum Member to be part of the journey together.
What You’ll Do
- Tell us about your experiences in Emergency Nursing
- Give feedback on our current product and future ideas
- Provide insight into where you think the product should go
This role will require approximately 1 - 2 hours of time a month, and take place remotely through 30 minute to 1 hour Zoom conversations. It may also involve occasional (optional) participation in surveys, focus groups and on-site meetups. We hope this experience will help you gain insight into new technologies, and allow you to share your perspective to help others.
What We’re Looking For
- Minimum 2 + years of direct work experience in the Emergency Department
- Experience as a staff nurse, triage nurse, charge nurse, nurse manager, ED tech, or Emergency Physician, Nurse Practitioner, Physicians Assistant.
- Passionate about leading innovation in healthcare
- Have led change in your organizations working practices
- Experience working with novel medical devices in your hospital
- Experience working across multiple different emergency departments
Core Values at LifeBell AI
- Save Lives: Improving patient health outcomes is our north star
- Innovate: Our goal is to create industry defining moments, through technology & science
- Be Human: We treat ourselves, and each other, with respect & understanding
- Aim for Excellence: We push ourselves, and each other, to improve every day
- Less is Better: Focus and simplicity matter - we aim to do a few things exceptionally well
- Get it Done: Actions speak louder than words, and execution is key.
Come As You Are: We aim to build an inclusive workforce. If you’re passionate about this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we still encourage you to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Remote Work: We are open to hiring remotely from anywhere in the United States. We know great talent is everywhere, and want to build the best team we can. You do not need to relocate to Atlanta GA for this role, which is fully remote. We do have periodic company retreats and team-events that include remote team members, which may involve occasional travel. These events are intended for your benefit, as an opportunity to connect more deeply with others.
Posting: If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit unsolicited resumes to our team unless we have a prior agreement. LifeBell is not liable for and will not pay for any placement fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Thank you.