As an early member of our Customer Success team at LifeBell AI, you’ll influence the look, shape, and feel of our growing organization. You will be responsible for the lifecycle of hospital clients, from onboarding through strategic management, to retention. Initially, the role will primarily be project management focused as we get our first clients and product deployments live. As the product matures, your focus will evolve towards Customer Success Manager. Internally, you'll report to our Director of Customer Success and work closely with the leadership and executive teams. Externally, you’ll work closely with and be the primary point of contact for decision-makers at your client sites. As an early member of both LifeBell and the Customer Success organization, you will have many opportunities for rapid growth. You’ll join a tight-knit group that values collaboration, continuous improvement, and accountability. Plus, we like to have fun along the way.
LifeBell AI creates intelligent software that saves lives by harnessing the latest advances in machine learning, analytics, and sensor technologies across healthcare. We’re a fast-growing, fully funded, Atlanta-based technology startup, with both local and remote employees.
Join us as a Customer Success Manager in our mission to reduce morbidity and mortality from sepsis, a life-threatening condition that affects over 48 million people globally each year. Partners include top governmental, healthcare, and academic institutions.
LifeBell AI is founded and led by Erez Goren and Gari Clifford, PhD. Erez was previously the founder & CEO of Radiant Systems (NASDAQ: RADS, acquired by NCR for $1.2B), BlueCube Software (acquired by RedPrairie), and Hi-Rez Studios (70M+ players worldwide). Gari is the Chair and Professor of Biomedical Informatics at Emory University, and a Professor of Biomedical Engineering at Georgia Tech. Gari was previously an Associate Professor at the University of Oxford and a Principal Research Scientist at MIT where he commercialized multiple biomedical innovations, and managed a project to collect and analyze the world's largest public database of hospital data, MIMIC II.
What You’ll Do
- Primarily play a project management role to onboard our first hospital clients onto our service in the medium term as the business evolves from product development to commercialization.
- Design a smooth and scalable customer onboarding process for future customers.
- Identify, develop, track, and improve on key performance metrics that speak to customer success.
- Anticipate, actively listen to, and represent the voice of your clients and their needs.
- Form relationships with key stakeholders to understand the customer’s business.
- Develop strategic roadmaps with customers that will entrench and expand our footprint as their trusted vendor for clinical decision support tools.
- Guide customer decision makers and influencers through the organizational changes needed to realize the full ROI of our services.
- Navigate, operate, and expand on HubSpot, our chosen CRM.
What We’re Looking For
- 2+ years of professional experience in customer-facing roles with transferable skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: You manage up and out; you write clear, concise, action-oriented emails and statements; and you have a professional, polished demeanor.
- Excellent organization and project management skills: You can handle multiple competing priorities and you can liaise with and influence stakeholders and deadlines.
- High emotional intelligence with a deep sense of empathy: You easily establish rapport with internal and external stakeholders quickly; you can work past confusion or conflict to identify and resolve problems; you’re comfortable navigating and finding clarity in ambiguous situations; and you can influence people without authority.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability: You are an action-oriented problem solver; you are curious to follow where the thread leads; and you are ready to adapt, improvise, and overcome.
- Strong analytical skills: You have the ability to identify business questions, analyze data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations.
- Strong presentation skills: You are a pro at presenting ideas to all audiences; you excel at creating visual presentations, story-telling with supporting facts, and exuding an executive presence.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Knowledge or experience in hospital operations or sales.
- Experience in working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers.
Benefits & Perks
- No drama workplace with flexibility and autonomy.
- Competitive salary with health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Generous vacation, sick day, holiday, and leave policies.
- Equity incentive plan and 401K matching.
- Opportunity for meaningful impact in a team-based environment.
- Remote-friendly culture with daily stand-ups, virtual lunches, and a video-first attitude.
- Self-funded, stable technology startup with an approachable leadership team.
Core Values at LifeBell AI
- Save Lives: Improving patient health outcomes is our north star
- Innovate: Our goal is to create industry defining moments, through technology & science
- Community of Peers: LifeBell is a company of equals, and we treat all team members as peers
- Aim for Excellence: We push ourselves, and each other, to improve every day
- Less is Better: Focus and simplicity matter - we aim to do a few things exceptionally well
- Get it Done: Actions speak louder than words, and execution is key
Come As You Are: We aim to build an inclusive workforce. If you’re passionate about this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we still encourage you to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Remote Work: We are open to hiring remotely from anywhere in the United States. We know great talent is everywhere, and want to build the best team we can. You do not need to relocate to Atlanta GA for this role, although it’s our preference when possible. We do have periodic company retreats and team-events that include remote employees, which may involve occasional travel. These events are intended for your benefit, as an opportunity to connect more deeply with others.
COVID-19: LifeBell AI is committed to hiring during the pandemic, with all interviewing and onboarding done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team, along with our current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our office. In the meantime, we’ve implemented various practices to make remote working as enjoyable and practical as possible.