Life360 is a Remote First company, which means a remote work environment will be the primary experience for all employees. All positions, unless otherwise specified, can be performed remotely (within the US) regardless of any specified location above.
At Life360, we’re on a mission to simplify safety so families can live fully. Everyday more than 33 million members across 195 countries trust us to protect and connect their loved ones at home, on the road, and on the go.
From real-time location updates to keep everyone coordinated, to Crash Detection and 24/7 Roadside Assistance, Life360 is designed to free families from everyday worries. Our range of Driving Safety, Digital Safety, Location Safety, and Personal Safety features are there to keep our members safe every step of the way.
Life360 has more than 400 (and growing!) remote-first employees.
In 2021, Life360 acquired Tile, the pioneer in finding technology, and Jiobit, one of the top real-time location monitoring platforms for families. These expanded offerings mark an important step forward towards achieving our vision of being the world's leading platform for people, pets and things.
We value having a diverse and inclusive community from many backgrounds, so even if you don’t meet 100% of the below qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying!
About the Job
We are looking for an experienced SEO manager to lead, define and execute our SEO strategy. You will be responsible for building out our SEO strategy as a channel of growth from content as well as the technical aspects. You will lead our SEO efforts working closely with cross functional team partners and leveraging tools. As the SEO expert, you will communicate the strategy, prioritization and results to teams with varied experience and knowledge of SEO. Your passion for SEO will shine through as you evangelize and educate the importance and impact SEO has to the success of our growth.
What You’ll Do
- Plan, Develop, and Implement the SEO strategy for multiple domains
- Execute AB tests to improve organic traffic
- Work with the cross functional web squad team to implement SEO best practices Collaborate with web developers and marketing team
- Perform keyword research to inform content strategy on website
- Strategize and manage link building projects with outside partners Define link building strategy
- Regularly measure and report on SEO performance and key metrics
- Stay up to date with SEO best practices and algorithm updates
- Establish international SEO with our global expansion
- Hire & Manage contract SEO writers & SEO budget
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
What We’re Looking For
- 3+ years SEO experience
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Proficient with Technical SEO, Content Marketing, and Search Marketing techniques
- Proven success with link-building, meta and on page optimizations, site structure, keyword research and improving rankings
- Experience with GTM and web ab testing tools
- CMS experience, Wordpress preferred
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Knowledge of Tableau and Amplitude, or similar tools
- Expert with Google Analytics and Search Console
- International sites experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
We value having a diverse and inclusive community from many backgrounds, so even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying!
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance plans (100% paid for employees)
- 401(k) plan with company matching program
- Mental Wellness Program & Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for mental well being
- Flexible PTO, 13 company wide days off throughout the year & paid Holiday Shutdown
- Learning & Development programs
- Equipment, tools, and reimbursement support for a productive remote environment
- Free Life360 Platinum Membership for your preferred circle
- Free Tile Products
Our company’s mission driven culture is guided by our shared values to create a trusted work environment where you can bring your authentic self to work and make a positive difference
- Build A High Performing Team – Communicate Directly, Be a Good Person
- Make Things Happen – Take Ownership, Think Long Term
- Deliver an Exceptional Experience – Users Come First, Quality & Craftsmanship
Our Commitment to Diversity
We believe that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds create a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better results. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees. It fuels our innovation and connects us closer to our customers and the communities we serve. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their authentic best selves to work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Life360. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any legally protected status.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. We believe that a diversity of perspectives and experiences create a foundation for the best ideas. Come join us in building something meaningful.
Since the majority of our staff is located on the US West Coast, our primary working hours will be 9-4pm PST