Life360 is a Remote First company, which means a remote work environment will be the primary experience for all employees.
At Life360, we’re on a mission to simplify safety so families can live fully. Everyday more than 33 million members across 195 countries trust us to protect and connect their loved ones at home, on the road, and on the go.
From real-time location updates to keep everyone coordinated, to Crash Detection and 24/7 Roadside Assistance, Life360 is designed to free families from everyday worries. Our range of Driving Safety, Digital Safety, Location Safety, and Personal Safety features are there to keep our members safe every step of the way.
Life360 has more than 400 (and growing!) remote-first employees.
In 2021, Life360 acquired Tile, the pioneer in finding technology, and Jiobit, one of the top real-time location monitoring platforms for families. These expanded offerings mark an important step forward towards achieving our vision of being the world's leading platform for people, pets and things.
We value having a diverse and inclusive community from many backgrounds, so even if you don’t meet 100% of the below qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying!
About The Team
The IT team is focused on enabling Life360 staff to have the tools, support, and equipment they need in order to be successful. The IT team is responsible for helpdesk, employee permissions management, hardware support, supporting in-office technology (yes we still have offices!), and business applications.
About the Job
Reporting to the IT Manager, this role will support all corporate IT functions in a fast growing, remote first company, and will be the face of IT during the EMEA day.
What You’ll Do
As an IT systems administrator, you’ll lead IT support for EMEA, participating in a follow-the-sun support model with the US team.
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Engineering, related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with administering SaaS applications, with demonstrable experience with Google Workspace, Okta, Slack, and the Atlassian stack to name a few.
- Experience in environments with zero physical server infrastructure strongly preferred.
- Have a mind towards efficient automation.
- Experience working alone, as part of a larger team.
- Excellent customer service, troubleshooting, and attention to detail.
- Someone who can overlap for 1-2h twice a week with the Pacific time zone.
Our company’s mission driven culture is guided by our shared values to create a trusted work environment where you can bring your authentic self to work and make a positive difference.
- Build A High Performing Team – Communicate Directly, Be a Good Person
- Make Things Happen – Take Ownership, Think Long Term
- Deliver an Exceptional Experience – Users Come First, Quality & Craftsmanship
Our Commitment to Diversity
We believe that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds create a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better results. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees. It fuels our innovation and connects us closer to our customers and the communities we serve. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their authentic best selves to work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Life360. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any legally protected status.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. We believe that a diversity of perspectives and experiences create a foundation for the best ideas. Come join us in building something meaningful.