Life360 brings families closer with smart tools designed to protect and connect the people who matter most.
Known for first-to-market solutions for modern family challenges, Life360 recently reached #1 in Apple’s US App Store’s list of free social networking apps. Nearly 1 in 10 US families with kids use Life360 an average of 12 times a day, and global membership is growing exponentially, with over 28 million active users in over 140 countries as of March 31, 2020 — making Life360 the largest mobile service for families in the world.
This reach gives us the opportunity to do unprecedented good for families through our valued core offerings: advanced location sharing, private messaging, driver monitoring, help alerts, 24/7 roadside assistance, and Crash Detection with emergency response. On average we respond to 1,000 roadside assists and dispatch 200+ ambulances each month to those in need.
Offerings include both free and paid memberships. In addition, the company has raised over $200 million in equity financing, and recently completed an IPO on the ASX exchange — giving our employees the liquidity of a public company with the upside of a private growth stage business.
Life360’s rapidly growing team of 150+ employees is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in San Diego, and Las Vegas.
About the Job:
As the Senior Manager, Paid Acquisition, you will own customer acquisition campaigns across mobile app advertising channels, such as Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube TV, and YouTube to hit monthly budget and ROI goals. This requires the set-up, optimization, and analysis of multiple campaigns on a daily basis following a direct response marketing approach.
- Develop strategy for paid social, display, and video to grow Life360 memberships.
- Create, manage, and analyze campaigns for channels across paid social, video, and display.
- Hit monthly spend and ROI goals by following a direct response marketing approach.
- Seek out, test, and scale new channels - if you think you can make a channel work profitably we won’t stop you. We love pushing for new and exciting initiatives.
- Provide daily and weekly reports for tracking and analyzing performance.
- Work closely with in-house and external creative teams to develop new ads and testing strategies.
- Communicate frequently and proactively with vendors to manage and optimize media buys.
- Share insights with the growth team and throughout the organization, and foster a collaborative learning environment.
- Work cross-functionally with analytics, creative, product, and marketing.
- Manage team of 1-2 acquisition managers.
What we're looking for in you:
- 5+ years directly managing user acquisition campaigns, preferably for mobile apps.
- 3+ years experience managing Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, YouTube, programmatic campaigns.
- 3+ years people manager experience.
- Outstanding analytical skills (excellent Excel skills is a must) and a data-driven mindset.
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for problem-solving and increasing overall performance with a desire to execute daily optimizations.
- Experience managing multiple vendors or agencies.
About Our Culture and Benefits
Life360 has embraced a work from home (WFH) philosophy for at least the duration of the COVID-19 crisis, along with most of our peers. During this WFH period, the organization remains connected and engaged with virtual team events, weekly all hands meetings and regular open zoom sessions with leadership. While we believe that the work world has likely permanently changed, we have yet to make any decisions about our long-term split between WFH and being in the office
We always offer:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance plans (100% paid for employees)
- 401(k) plan with company matching program
- Flexible PTO and 12 company wide days off throughout the year
- Learning & Development programs
- Whatever makes you stronger makes us stronger. We provide equipment, tools & reimbursement support to engage a productive remote-first team
- Free Life360 Platinum Membership for your family circle
All open positions are remote opportunities and when the time comes to return to our offices, we offer the following:
- A great office with plenty of light in the heart of the SOMA district in beautiful San Francisco; a 5 minute walk to CalTrain
- An amazing office location within walking distance to the beach in Encinitas
- In person team building activities, celebratory company outings and fun events
Our Commitment to Diversity
We believe that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds create a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better results. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees. It fuels our innovation and connects us closer to our customers and the communities we serve. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their authentic best selves to work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Life360. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any legally protected status.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. We believe that a diversity of perspectives and experiences create a foundation for the best ideas. Come join us in building something meaningful.