Life360 brings families closer with smart tools designed to protect and connect the people who matter most.
Known for first-to-market solutions for modern family challenges, Life360 recently reached #1 in Apple’s US App Store’s list of free social networking apps. Nearly 1 in 10 US families with kids use Life360 an average of 12 times a day, and global membership is growing exponentially, with over 25 million monthly active users in over 140 countries — making Life360 the largest mobile service for families in the world.
This reach gives us the opportunity to do unprecedented good for families through our valued core offerings: advanced location sharing, private messaging, driver monitoring, help alerts, 24/7 roadside assistance, and Crash Detection with emergency response. On average we respond to 1,000 roadside assists and dispatch 200+ ambulances each month to those in need.
Offering both free and paid memberships. In addition, the company has raised over $200 million in equity financing, and recently completed an IPO on the ASX exchange — giving our employees the liquidity of a public company with the upside of a private growth stage business.
Life360’s rapidly growing team of 150+ employees is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in San Diego, and Las Vegas.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join the Life360 design team and help us bring the Life360 brand to life across our website and marketing landing pages. You will play a lead role in designing a highly polished web presence that represents the brand and drives conversion.
What You’ll Do:
- Craft novel moments of storytelling and delight that elevate the Life360 brand on the web
- Partner with product marketing and brand marketing teams to create landing pages that resonate with our target audience and drive conversions
- Collaborate closely with engineers to bring your designs to life
- Continually iterate and refine design based on testing and insights
- Own the web design process from end-to-end (concept, design exploration, IA and flows, wireframing, interaction design, detailed specs, and collaboration with engineering)
- Often work on very broadly defined, loose concepts, and sometimes on narrowly defined, tactical deliverables
- Articulate and present work and effectively synthesize feedback from members of the marketing team and other stakeholders
- Ensure consistency of design and quality across all your work
- Work closely with the brand and marketing teams to establish and maintain our design standards and guidelines
- 7+ years graphic design experience in agency environment or inhouse
- Experience in working in a growth environment
- Experience designing marketing landing pages (including variates for A/B testing)
- Experience designing and optimizing checkout/purchase flows
- Experience working across multiple projects and leading creative output
- Experience seeing work through with engineering teams
- A passion for the web as a storytelling medium, demonstrable through a portfolio of delightful websites, landing pages, microsites, etc
- Expert understanding of the formal elements of design (typography, layout, balance, and proportion)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Entrepreneurially-minded and team oriented
- Excellent Adobe Creative Suite skills
- Skills in relevant design software (our team uses Figma)
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS
About our culture and benefits
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance plans (100% paid for employees)
- 401(k) plan with company matching program
- Flexible PTO and 12 company wide days off throughout the year
- Learning & Development programs
- Whatever makes you stronger makes us stronger. We provide equipment, tools & reimbursement support to engage a productive remote-first team
- Free Life360 Platinum Membership for your family circle
All open positions, unless specified as location specific, are remote opportunities and, when returning to our offices is possible, team members may elect to take advantage of the following (or continue to choose to remain remote!):
- A great office with plenty of light in the heart of the SOMA district in beautiful San Francisco; a 5 minute walk to CalTrain & BART
- An amazing office location within walking distance to the beach in San Diego (Encinitas)
- In person team building activities, celebratory company outings and fun events
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Life360. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any legally protected status.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. We believe that a diversity of perspectives and experiences create a foundation for the best ideas. Come join us in building something meaningful.