About Life 360
Life360 brings families closer with smart tools designed to protect and connect the people who matter most.
Known for its leading solutions for modern family challenges, Life360 recently launched the first-ever family safety membership with comprehensive services designed for every family milestone and life stage. Life360 is used by nearly 1 in 10 US families (who use Life360 an average of 10 times a day!) and reached #1 in Apple's US App Store's list of free social networking apps. Unrivaled growth in the family tech space has positioned Life360 as the largest mobile service for families in the world with over 25 million active users in over 140 countries as of September 2020.
This reach gives us the opportunity to do unprecedented good for families through our valued core offerings across our free and paid plans: advanced location sharing, private messaging, driver monitoring, help alerts, 24/7 roadside assistance, and Crash Detection with emergency response. On average we respond to 1,000 roadside assists and dispatch 200+ ambulances each month to those in need.
Offerings include both free and paid memberships. In addition, the company has raised over $200 million in equity financing, and recently completed an IPO on the ASX exchange — giving our employees the liquidity of a public company with the upside of a private growth stage business.
Life360’s rapidly growing team of 200+ employees is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in San Diego, and Las Vegas.
You will be responsible for building out our life360.comweb strategy as a new channel of growth for the Life360 team. You’ll own the web user journey, working with a cross-functional team of smart and savvy marketers, product managers and designers to execute your vision. You’ll use best-in-class data analysis and user experience design to drive the web strategy, oversee the website re-design of our website and implement new web experiments to optimize our overall funnel conversion rates. You’ll usedrive the business forward with best- in- class data analysis, strategy and user experience design to optimize. Your primary focus will be on optimizing our sign-up funnel, building stronger webpages and elevating our conversion rate. You will have a To do this, you will need to be someone with a proven track record of both strategy and execution, and beis motivated by building new channels from the ground up.
You’ll own the web user journey, work with a cross-functional team of smart and savvy marketers, product managers and designers to execute your vision.
- Lead work with cross-functional teams to develop best-in class website experience that optimizes path to conversion.
- Develop a holistic web strategy that enhances the Life360 membership sign up funnel and positively impacts conversion rate
- Implement SEO best practices
- Generate data-driven hypotheses fordriven by data to improving marketing performance, design and execute A/B tests, and apply knowledge of basic statistics
- Work with UI/UX designers in executing website updates and opportunities
- Analyze site data, build hypothesis and execute “test and learn” strategies that uncover new areas of site optimization
- Maintain a web marketing calendar
- Manage our SEO partner and internal stakeholders to drive more site value and traffic
- Work with internal stakeholders to constantly improve customer experience and enhance retention.
- Manage the website channel budget and update timelines
- 5 min years experience in digital web/mobile marketing
- 3+ years experience working D2C
- Experience in building a new channel from scratch
- Experience working with a mobile first/ app company a plus
- Data management and Taboola experience a plus
- SEO knowledge and management
About our culture and benefits
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance plans (100% paid for employees)
- 401(k) plan with company matching program
- Flexible PTO and 12 company wide days off throughout the year
- Learning & Development programs
- Whatever makes you stronger makes us stronger. We provide equipment, tools & reimbursement support to engage a productive remote-first team
- Free Life360 Platinum Membership for your family circle
All open positions, unless specified as location specific, are remote opportunities and, when returning to our offices is possible, team members may elect to take advantage of the following (or continue to choose to remain remote!):
- A great office with plenty of light in the heart of the SOMA district in beautiful San Francisco; a 5 minute walk to CalTrain & BART
- An amazing office location within walking distance to the beach in San Diego (Encinitas)
- In person team building activities, celebratory company outings and fun events
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Life360. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any legally protected status.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. We believe that a diversity of perspectives and experiences create a foundation for the best ideas. Come join us in building something meaningful.