Job Title: Customer Care Executive
Reporting to: Customer Care Team Leader
Location: The Poynt, 45 Wollaton Street, Nottingham
Liberis is transforming business finance. We use the latest technology to make it simple and flexible for small businesses to secure funding. Since our inception we have helped more than 15,000 small businesses access over $750 million in funding. We believe that small businesses are the economic lifeblood of local communities, yet they continue to be underserved by traditional banks and financial services organisations. We are committed to supporting them by:
- Offering simple, fair finance to small businesses to help them thrive
- Providing easy access to flexible funding through our innovative technology platform
- Empowering our partners with finance solutions to increase the lifetime value of their small business customers.
We are in a very exciting period of growth, both within the UK and internationally, with teams based in London, Nottingham, USA and Scandinavia.
Who are we?
The Customer Care team looks after in-life support for all our customers. We make sure our customers are supported throughout their time with us answering all their in-life queries, through various channels depending on how they wish to engage with us, whether it be voice, e-mail or online chat. We deal with anything from quick questions they may have to making more substantial changes to their account and make it as easy and efficient as we possibly can for the customer. We stay close to our merchants to resolve issues quickly, which will enable them to run their business without distractions.
We are constantly engaging with our customers to make sure we know what they need, want, and think. We use this knowledge collaboratively with other teams across the business, continually evolving our offering and processes to ensure our customers want to come back to us again and again.
We are the Voice of our Customers, feeding back to other departments, including Sales, Marketing, Product and Tech to improve the overall experience for our customers. The customer is at the heart of everything we do in Customer Care.
Who are you?
You love talking to customers to find ways to solve problems efficiently and independently. You can maintain a continuous high workload by being able to plan and prioritise. However, you also enjoy the daily rush of unexpected new tasks and can adapt quickly.
You have a polite, approachable, friendly, yet firm demeanour - you can demonstrate that you remain calm under pressure, which enables you to respond to customers challenges effectively whether on the phone, via email, online chat, or social media.
You want to grow within Liberis, with an opportunity to develop and evolve this role further. The role is vital to Liberis and will be reporting directly into the Customer Care Team Leader, providing room for independent thinking and a high degree of responsibility and ownership, with a wealth of development opportunities for the successful candidate.
What will you be doing here?
- Be the main point of contact for all existing customers
- Responding to customer queries within set timeframes
- Taking inbound and placing outbound phone calls
- Monitoring the email inboxes and actioning all emails appropriately
- Talking to customers via the online chat
- Collaborate with other departments to make customer journey quick, positive, and frictionless
- Meet quality assurance KPIs
- Uphold call answer rate targets
- Meet first call resolution targets
- Follow the complaint resolution process
- Respond to or direct online queries to the relevant team
- Effectively manage your pipeline and workload
- Process leads from a variety of sources
- Contribute to the NPS score via effective customer issue prevention and resolution
- Give every customer your undivided attention
- Genuinely care about every customer
- Escalate issues quickly when appropriate
- Perform admin tasks for in-life customers
- Support in life customer accounts changes
- Use Salesforce CRM and other software tools
- Deal with customer objections and challenges with positivity and resilience
- Support with centralising the Customer Care function globally
- Be open minded and offer alternative solutions with the aim to help every customer
- Fill in when needed for other in-life teams and colleagues
- Provide support to the colleagues in your team for quick customer resolution
- Work as part of a close-knit team with a shared vision of doing right by the customer
- Demonstrate Liberis values: to be open, interested, proactive and bright
We are passionate about empowering our people to make a real difference for our customers and for their own careers. We run a variety of initiatives to support our employees’ development from lunch and learn sessions to peer mentoring and formal training courses.
- Company wellbeing programme – running club, nutritionist sessions, free fruit and healthy snacks, mental health framework
- Health insurance
- Eyecare vouchers
- Flu jabs
- Company pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Performance related bonus
- Financial wellbeing initiatives
- Salary sacrifice schemes for Cycle to Work and Technology purchases
- Season Ticket Loan
- Charitable giving
- Generous holiday entitlement including an extra 3 days holiday to cover the Christmas period
- Flexible working
- Team away days
- Regular company socials