Job Title: Risk Analyst
Location: Scale Space Building, 1st Floor, 58 Wood Lane, London W12 7RZ
Liberis is transforming business finance. We use the latest technology to make it simple and flexible for small businesses to secure funding. Since our inception we have helped more than 15,000 small businesses access over $750 million in funding. We believe that small businesses are the economic lifeblood of local communities, yet they continue to be underserved by traditional banks and financial services organisations. We are committed to supporting them by:
- Offering simple, fair finance to small businesses to help them thrive
- Providing easy access to flexible funding through our innovative technology platform
- Empowering our partners with finance solutions to increase the lifetime value of their small business customers.
We are in a very exciting period of growth, both within the UK and internationally, with teams based in London, Nottingham, USA and Scandinavia.
We are now looking for an Analyst to join our Risk team and help us manage our risk performance not just within existing products and territories but as we continue to grow internationally.
- Responsible for managing the risk aspects of our European growth as well as managing losses across our European footprint.
- Deliver insights and optimisation of our risk performance and applying this to all of Liberis’s existing and new products in the UK and elsewhere in Europe.
- Support Liberis’s rapid growth and expansion to new markets/products by delivering risk management policies and processes that support this.
- Require close collaboration with colleagues across Liberis, especially in the Analytics, Data Science, Partnerships and UK/European teams
- An evolving role that will grow and adapt to the business and personal development needs
- Ability to drive forward initiatives especially in a rapidly evolving environment
- Working within a small “virtual team” to deliver required functionality in new geographies
- Demonstrated ability to drive high-quality analysis, with robust understanding of how this will be used practically
- Willingness and ability to do hands-on work using a range of data sources and analytical tools
- A collaborative mindset and willingness to work with a wide range of teams
- Exceptional Excel skills, with proficiency in SQL
- Ability to convey complex findings in a logical and easy-to-understand style
- Turns rigorous analysis into clear, reasoned recommendations
- Ability to refocus as needed to support a rapidly growing and evolving company
What can we offer you?
We are committed to creating an open, supportive and flexible work environment that provides our employees access to industry-leading opportunity. We are proud to have been recognised by Great Place To Work as one of the UK’s Best (Medium) Workplaces, as well as the 3rd Best (Medium) Workplace For Women and a centre of Excellence For Wellbeing. We are a values-driven and culturally diverse community and we welcome applications from all candidates irrespective of gender, race, age, sexual-orientation or background.
We are passionate about empowering our people to make a real difference for our customers and for their own careers. We run a variety of initiatives to support our employees’ development from lunch and learn sessions to peer mentoring and formal training courses.
- Company wellbeing programme – running club, nutritionist sessions, free fruit and healthy snacks, mental health framework
- Health insurance
- Eyecare vouchers
- Flu jabs
- Company pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Performance related bonus
- Financial wellbeing initiatives
- Salary sacrifice schemes for Cycle to Work and Technology purchases
- Season Ticket Loan
- Charitable giving
- Generous holiday entitlement including an extra 3 days holiday to cover the Christmas period
- Flexible working
- Team away days
- Regular company socials