Job Title: Product Implementation Manager
Reporting to: Head of Product
Location: This is a Remote-first position with some travel into our one of our UK offices in London or Nottingham.
Liberis is transforming business finance. We use the latest technology to make it simple and flexible for small businesses to secure funding. Since our inception we have helped more than 15,000 small businesses access over £390 million in funding. We believe that small businesses are the economic lifeblood of local communities, yet they continue to be underserved by traditional banks and financial services organisations. We are committed to supporting them by:
- Offering simple, fair finance to small businesses to help them thrive
- Providing easy access to flexible funding through our innovative technology platform
- Empowering our partners with finance solutions to increase the lifetime value of their small business customers.
We are in a very exciting period of growth, both within the UK and internationally, with teams based in London, Nottingham, USA and Scandinavia. As we continue to grow we are looking for talented and ambitious individuals to join us to reshape business finance and continue to support our partners and customers in the underserved SME market.
We are proud to have been included in The Sunday Times Hiscox Tech Track 100 as one of the 100 fastest growing FinTechs in the UK for two years running.
Liberis is the leading embedded finance platform for payment processors, technology platforms, and banks – we call these users partners. Every partner has unique goals for their integration that determines the best possible day 1 integration and growth path. It is your job to help our partners understand their options, steer them to the best integration, and keep them engaged and growing with a roadmap of future integrations. This is a relatively new role we’ve carved out specifically to handle our rapid growth and high partner demand. Our ability to respond to this demand and execute on these product integrations will make or break our business, so this is a unique opportunity to make a huge impact on the business from your first day.
Note this is not a pure sales role – it is part b2b customer success, part product manager, part project manager. We have a business development team that is responsible for selling our product to potential partners and a relationship management team that is responsible or the commercial success of the partnership. The Product Implementation Manager gets involved to act as the product expert and discuss the integration approach and roadmap. However, in all phases of the partner lifecycle it is important that we sell the benefits of our platform to keep partners engaged.
- Championing our product and its capabilities with partners, steering the conversation towards the areas that matter most to the partner and adjusting your communication style for the audience
- Ownership of our partner roadmaps outlining the growth path for partners to get more from our platform, aligning with stakeholders internally and getting buy-in from the partner team
- Working with product managers and other colleagues to maximize the value of our limited resource, finding win-win opportunities for the partner to make use of existing functionality over bespoke integrations
- Working with PMs to scope and build relevant functionality and integrations, getting the work signed off internally and with the partner, and making sure progress is always clear to the partner
- Consolidating platform usage data and presenting this information to support development asks on the partner roadmap, turning this into an increasingly streamlined and automated process over time
- Working with marketing and design to create product collateral to support product implementation activities, creating internal guides for platform implementations for different partner use cases, and maintaining the source of truth on how each partner is integrated into the platform
- You love to get under the hood of products to deeply understand how they work
- You are comfortable talking to technical people about product capabilities even if you couldn’t do their job
- You enjoy being externally-facing and building relationships with partners
- You are a confident communicator and aren’t afraid to persuade partners away from integration approaches that aren’t in their longterm interest
- You have the motivation and creativity to work every day to make tomorrow more efficient than today, finding opportunities for documentation, automation, or process improvement
- You are hyper organized online and offline; you can handle a bit of chaos and competing priorities, manage expectations, and make sure no balls get dropped
- You are naturally collaborative, not afraid to ask for help, and will build strong relationships with other departments. You don’t believe you’re above anyone or any task
Sound like a good fit?
If you’re not completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, get in touch! Humility is a wonderful thing and we are interested in hearing about what you can add to Liberis. We look forward to chatting with you.
What can we offer you?
We are committed to creating an open, supportive and flexible work environment that provides our employees access to industry-leading opportunity. We are proud to have been recognised by Great Place To Work as one of the UK’s Best (Medium) Workplaces, as well as the 3rd Best (Medium) Workplace For Women and a centre of Excellence For Wellbeing. We are a values-driven and culturally diverse community and we welcome applications from all candidates irrespective of gender, race, age, sexual-orientation or background.
We are passionate about empowering our people to make a real difference for our customers and for their own careers. We run a variety of initiatives to support our employees’ development from lunch and learn sessions to peer mentoring and formal training courses.
- Company wellbeing programme – running club, nutritionist sessions, free fruit and healthy snacks, mental health framework
- Health insurance
- Eyecare vouchers
- Flu jabs
- Company pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Performance related bonus
- Financial wellbeing initiatives
- Salary sacrifice schemes for Cycle to Work and Technology purchases
- Season Ticket Loan
- Charitable giving
- Generous holiday entitlement including an extra 3 days holiday to cover the Christmas period
- Flexible working
- Team away days
- Regular company socials