Job Title: Product Analyst
Reporting to: Head of Product
Location: This is a Remote-first position with some travel into our one of our UK offices in London or Nottingham.
Liberis is transforming business finance. We use the latest technology to make it simple and flexible for small businesses to secure funding. Since our inception we have helped more than 15,000 small businesses access over £390 million in funding. We believe that small businesses are the economic lifeblood of local communities, yet they continue to be underserved by traditional banks and financial services organisations. We are committed to supporting them by:
- Offering simple, fair finance to small businesses to help them thrive
- Providing easy access to flexible funding through our innovative technology platform
- Empowering our partners with finance solutions to increase the lifetime value of their small business customers.
We are in a very exciting period of growth, both within the UK and internationally, with teams based in London, Nottingham, USA and Scandinavia. As we continue to grow we are looking for talented and ambitious individuals to join us to reshape business finance and continue to support our partners and customers in the underserved SME market.
We are proud to have been included in The Sunday Times Hiscox Tech Track 100 as one of the 100 fastest growing FinTechs in the UK for two years running.
Who are we?
You’ll join a small product team made up of passionate generalists with an active feedback culture. Your job will be to work across several product teams to evaluate and come up with ideas to improve our products by analysing existing data and seeking out additional insight. You will turn those ideas into user stories, coordinate sprint planning, test new functionality, and train other teams on the latest improvements. This a great opportunity for someone who wants to dive head first into product management by learning on the job, driving impactful changes to users. You don’t need to be an expert in any of these areas, but ready to do whatever is top priority and to take advantage of an environment that promotes ownership from all members of the team.
Being on top of the performance of our products
- Gathering and distilling product feedback from a variety of sources including web analytics, conversion metrics, user research, and customer-facing teams at Liberis to help prioritize the most impactful product improvements
- Understanding the wider context of our customers by monitoring competitors and the SME market, to assess opportunities for our products
Driving product improvements
- Translating user problems into product changes, working with product managers, designers, and engineers to build features
- Writing and testing user stories, collaborating with relevant stakeholders to ensure details are thought through and clearly articulated
- Supporting prioritization decisions with data and maintaining our product backlogs so time and energy is spent on things customers really care about
Launching functionality and monitoring results
- Communicating with teams across the business on delivery progress and results, always relating our development back to the customer need
- Quickly getting on top of any bugs raised, investigating the root cause, then prioritising the solution
Everyone is different – there is no single background or experience that will determine success in this role. Rather, you have to be ready to learn, keen to get things done and able to use a variety of data sources to make decisions. We think you’ll need:
- Customer centricity that anchors you, enables you to see beyond the noise and stay focused on delivering for our customers.
- Comfort and sophistication dealing with data and metrics, not only for your own consumption but that you can easily articulate to others
- Hunger to make an impact on Liberis’ business, driving urgency while being open to new ideas and embracing change
- Clear and open communication to develop strong relationships across the business
- Organization to manage multiple types of tasks and not drop the ball
- Passion for problem solving, staying positive and overcoming obstacles while digging until you hit the core
Sound like a good fit?
If you’re not completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, get in touch! Humility is a wonderful thing and we are interested in hearing about what you can add to Liberis. We look forward to chatting with you.
What can we offer you?
We are committed to creating an open, supportive and flexible work environment that provides our employees access to industry-leading opportunity. We are proud to have been recognised by Great Place To Work as one of the UK’s Best (Medium) Workplaces, as well as the 3rd Best (Medium) Workplace For Women and a centre of Excellence For Wellbeing. We are a values-driven and culturally diverse community and we welcome applications from all candidates irrespective of gender, race, age, sexual-orientation or background.
We are passionate about empowering our people to make a real difference for our customers and for their own careers. We run a variety of initiatives to support our employees’ development from lunch and learn sessions to peer mentoring and formal training courses.
- Company wellbeing programme – running club, nutritionist sessions, free fruit and healthy snacks, mental health framework
- Health insurance
- Eyecare vouchers
- Flu jabs
- Company pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Performance related bonus
- Financial wellbeing initiatives
- Salary sacrifice schemes for Cycle to Work and Technology purchases
- Season Ticket Loan
- Charitable giving
- Generous holiday entitlement including an extra 3 days holiday to cover the Christmas period
- Flexible working
- Team away days
- Regular company socials