Job Title: Product Operations Manager
Reporting to: Head of Product
Location: This is a Remote-first position with some travel into our one of our UK offices in London or Nottingham.
Liberis is transforming business finance. We use the latest technology to make it simple and flexible for small businesses to secure funding. Since our inception we have helped more than 15,000 small businesses access over £390 million in funding. We believe that small businesses are the economic lifeblood of local communities, yet they continue to be underserved by traditional banks and financial services organisations. We are committed to supporting them by:
- Offering simple, fair finance to small businesses to help them thrive
- Providing easy access to flexible funding through our innovative technology platform
- Empowering our partners with finance solutions to increase the lifetime value of their small business customers.
We are in a very exciting period of growth, both within the UK and internationally, with teams based in London, Nottingham, USA and Scandinavia. As we continue to grow we are looking for talented and ambitious individuals to join us to reshape business finance and continue to support our partners and customers in the underserved SME market.
We are proud to have been included in The Sunday Times Hiscox Tech Track 100 as one of the 100 fastest growing FinTechs in the UK for two years running.
Who are we?
You’ll join a small product team made up of passionate generalists with an active feedback culture. This is a new role we’ve created specifically to support the growth in our product team due to high partner demand for our platform. As we scale the product function, we’re looking for a talented Product Operations Manager who can provide some structure to our product processes while maintaining our fast pace and scrappy nature that we value. You’ll be responsible for improving and scaling the operational elements of product management. This role is new terrain for Liberis with loads to do and opportunity to make an impact right away.
- Supporting the operational running of the product organisation defining and running processes for setting and managing our roadmap
- Improving the cross-team tools that we use to plan, measure and communicate product work to ensure updates are where they need to be, reflecting reality, for the right people to see
- Translate product roadmaps, thoughts, loose spreadsheets into structured planning docs for quarterly and annual planning with our executive leadership team
- Managing internal team documentation on product and development processes, guidelines, resources and other content
- Creating and optimizing product manager onboarding and planning processes
- Developing and maintain a continuing education program for product managers
- Support marketing and recruitment efforts with content for our website, finding relevant conferences, encouraging our contribution in the tech space
- Researching and organizing information on product management best practice, coordinating announcements, reinforcing process, policies, and practices
You are an excellent communicator and have the drive to provide a compelling vision for your area. You’re a logical and structured thinker, but you seek out constructive feedback and are always willing to be challenged. You are constantly trying to improve, and want to be part of a team that pushes you to be better.
- You’re hyper organized and able to create structure from ambiguous situations
- You have a strong preference for digital content and technical solutions. You probably don’t use paper and hate email – us too!
- No job is too small, you’re willing to go the extra mile to make things happen
- You’re a caring people person who will empathize with colleagues and their frustrations, using this to be proactive about improvements to our operations
- You are interested in product management, have seen it done well, and will come with your own opinions about how it should work at Liberis
Sound like a good fit?
If you’re not completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, get in touch! Humility is a wonderful thing and we are interested in hearing about what you can add to Liberis. We look forward to chatting with you.
What can we offer you?
We are committed to creating an open, supportive and flexible work environment that provides our employees access to industry-leading opportunity. We are proud to have been recognised by Great Place To Work as one of the UK’s Best (Medium) Workplaces, as well as the 3rd Best (Medium) Workplace For Women and a centre of Excellence For Wellbeing. We are a values-driven and culturally diverse community and we welcome applications from all candidates irrespective of gender, race, age, sexual-orientation or background.
We are passionate about empowering our people to make a real difference for our customers and for their own careers. We run a variety of initiatives to support our employees’ development from lunch and learn sessions to peer mentoring and formal training courses.
- Company wellbeing programme – running club, nutritionist sessions, free fruit and healthy snacks, mental health framework
- Health insurance
- Eyecare vouchers
- Flu jabs
- Company pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Performance related bonus
- Financial wellbeing initiatives
- Salary sacrifice schemes for Cycle to Work and Technology purchases
- Season Ticket Loan
- Charitable giving
- Generous holiday entitlement including an extra 3 days holiday to cover the Christmas period
- Flexible working
- Team away days
- Regular company socials