Job Title: Data & Reporting Manager
Reporting to: COO
Location: We have UK offices in Hammersmith and Nottingham, but will also consider remote working
Liberis is transforming business finance. We use the latest technology to make it simple and flexible for small businesses to secure funding. Since our inception we have helped more than 15,000 small businesses access over £390 million in funding. We believe that small businesses are the economic lifeblood of local communities, yet they continue to be underserved by traditional banks and financial services organisations. We are committed to supporting them by:
- Offering simple, fair finance to small businesses to help them thrive
- Providing easy access to flexible funding through our innovative technology platform
- Empowering our partners with finance solutions to increase the lifetime value of their small business customers.
We are in a very exciting period of growth, both within the UK and internationally, with teams based in London, Nottingham, USA and Scandinavia. As we continue to grow we are looking for talented and ambitious individuals to join us to reshape business finance and continue to support our partners and customers in the underserved SME market.
We are proud to have been included in The Sunday Times Hiscox Tech Track 100 as one of the 100 fastest growing FinTechs in the UK for two years running.
Who are you?
You are someone that is passionate about building great solutions and inspiring others to do the same. You understand the value of data to a business and the competitive advantage it can bring when used in the right way. You want to push the business forward to deliver best in class data solutions. You enjoy working in a cross functional position, with stakeholders across the business.
What will you be doing here?
- Be responsible for ensuring useable, consistent data distribution to end users across the business through our BI tools
- Own the commercial data dictionary
- Own & optimise some of our core commercial reporting for senior stakeholders
- Work with the BI Team in ensuring data engineering work is aligned with the company’s wider data strategy
- Work closely with the data engineers, analysts, and other core stakeholders to develop a data strategy across the business to leverage the data assets we have
- Be a key contributor to the architectural governance to ensure efficiency and scalability.
We think you’ll need
- A proven track record in data design, analytics, and data project delivery
- Experience owning BI tools and data & reporting delivery
- Ability to work closely with stakeholders and other teams around the business
- Track record of providing technical leadership within data projects. Aware of best practice techniques and methodologies.
- Experience working with SQL a must; and Azure would be beneficial
- A strategic mindset and ability to work autonomously
- Excellent communicator & fluent in English
- Experience in Agile development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) would be beneficial
What can we offer you?
We are committed to creating an open, supportive and flexible work environment that provides our employees access to industry-leading opportunity. We are proud to have been recognised by Great Place To Work as one of the UK’s Best (Medium) Workplaces, as well as the 3rd Best (Medium) Workplace For Women and a centre of Excellence For Wellbeing. We are a values-driven and culturally diverse community and we welcome applications from all candidates irrespective of gender, race, age, sexual-orientation or background.
We are passionate about empowering our people to make a real difference for our customers and for their own careers. We run a variety of initiatives to support our employees’ development from lunch and learn sessions to peer mentoring and formal training courses.
- Company wellbeing programme – running club, nutritionist sessions, free fruit and healthy snacks, mental health framework
- Health insurance
- Eyecare vouchers
- Flu jabs
- Company pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Performance related bonus
- Financial wellbeing initiatives
- Salary sacrifice schemes for Cycle to Work and Technology purchases
- Season Ticket Loan
- Charitable giving
- Generous holiday entitlement including an extra 3 days holiday to cover the Christmas period
- Flexible working
- Team away days
- Regular company socials