Liberis Group develops technology, and builds key partnerships to improve small businesses’ access to finance. We sell finance solutions directly to small businesses, and provide a scalable, finance platform for partners to help them build more valuable relationships with their small business customers.
Liberis is currently a team of around 100 people globally, and we’re growing significantly month on month. We are a company built on constant innovation and development, which makes us exciting to be around. We’re in it together and want to see our customers, partners and colleagues succeed. Come and join us on our journey, and help us transform the finance industry!
You’ll be responsible for championing user experience across our digital product experiences, making sure users’ needs and preferences are understood and met in a tailored, beautiful, and intuitive way. You’ll work closely with our product managers and developers, but take input from all areas of the business. This is a unique opportunity to get involved with a growing business early and to help build an array of seamless user experiences.
Key responsibilities include:
- Taking a lead role in driving our understanding of our users
- Designing flows and interfaces that are simple, tailored and delightful; then work closely with developers during implementation
- Building relationships across the business to empathize with its needs and to channel this into our experiences
- Assisting product managers in building long-term roadmaps and short-term product improvements that deliver value to users
You put the user at the heart of everything you do. Your designs and user flows always have a purpose and you’re able to explain your design thinking in a structured way. You’ll always be looking for ways we can add delight and inspiration to our experiences. You have great taste but recognize design is a collaborative and iterative process, so you don’t aim for perfection first time. You are constantly trying to improve, and want to be part of a team that pushes you to be better.
- Logical and structured thinker
- Genuine empathy for and love of people! The experiences you build are used by humans and you’re not afraid to connect with them.
- Intuition that you seek to disprove by customer feedback and data
- Naturally collaborative and a great communicator who can easily build strong relationships and solve problems with cross functional teams, will go out of your way to seek feedback
- An uncompromising focus on user-centric design, applying data, research, and judgment to focus on making the biggest difference to our users with your work
Sound like a fit?
If you’re not completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, get in touch! Humility is a wonderful thing and we are interested in hearing about what you can add to Liberis. We look forward to chatting with you.