LGCY Power is seeking highly-motivated candidates to join our solar consulting team in delivering on our mission: to provide an extraordinary customer experience while becoming the best version of ourselves and helping others to do the same. LGCY is one of the fastest growing residential solar providers in the nation. We’ve partnered with Sunrun Solar – the largest dedicated residential solar power company in the United States, and together we are providing less expensive power to consumers around the nation.
Ideal candidates are determined, resourceful, and looking to represent two top industry leaders in accomplishing SunRun’s mission to create a planet powered by the sun. Our fast growing sales divisions offer both entry-level and experienced positions, all of which offer upward and lateral growth for top performers.
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Coachable and self-motivated
- Capable of working well under pressure and meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Exceptional critical thinking skills
- Able to perform with minimal supervision
- Resourceful; able to multitask, problem-solve, and prioritize
- Flexible work schedule - must be available for evenings and Saturdays if necessary
- 1+ years of outside sales or solar sales experience
- Applicants must be 18 years or older
- Must have reliable transportation and be willing to travel to customers within 25 miles
LGCY Power is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Consistent with that goal, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.