LGCY Power is growing! Are you motivated? Do you want to EARN WHAT YOU’RE WORTH?
Come grow with us! We are one of the fastest and most innovative solar companies in the country, and opportunities like this don’t come along every day! If you are motivated, positive, and want to join a company that offers great potential for growth, we want you on our Outside Sales team.
What is the job like?
- You'll qualify homeowners for solar
- Travel to and conduct sales meetings within customers' homes
- Use proprietary technology and tools for the best customer experience
- Be guided thru our Mentor Program for valuable 1-on-1 support and growth
- Participate in weekly team meetings and training designed to help you improve personally and professionally
- Brag about our partnerships and collaborations with companies like National Grid, Home Depot and Comcast
- Earn what you are worth
- Have fun
We are looking for individuals who can demonstrate the following:
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Customer Service Oriented
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- A Self-driven attitude
- Customer-focused mindset
- Ability to travel locally (within 50 miles)
- A positive attitude both in mindset and interaction with others
Those who meet sales targets and company standards will have the opportunity to fill management roles available in local markets throughout the United States. These provide even greater compensation opportunities as well as management training.
What Else Should I Know?
- Opportunities for advancement are available within weeks after starting
- Growth continues to be a top priority. With just over 500 sales reps, and as the 4th largest solar sales company in the nation, we continue to grow month after month
- We reward our best people beyond monetary compensation with trips, schwag and management retreats
- We have industry leading technology tools to support our sales staff
- We provide one-on-one training through a mentor program as your start out, and continuous training throughout your career (No previous sales experience required, but is a plus!)
- Culture that is second to none!