Lexion is a fast-growing, fun, venture-backed startup founded at the Allen Institute for Artificial Intelligence. We raised our Series B in April 2023, backed by Point72 Ventures and Citi Ventures, and we’re on a mission to help every team get deals done faster.
Our team is made up of world-class NLP experts, seasoned large-scale product builders, and veterans of Amazon, Google, Facebook, Microsoft, and SurveyMonkey. AI investors (including A16Z, Sequoia, and Goldman Sachs) voted Lexion as one of the top 40 Intelligent Applications to watch in 2022—and we’re trusted by brands like Outreach, OfferUp, Brooks Running, BlueNile and more.
In this role, you’ll have the chance to be an early member of the Lexion team, build category-defining products, and make a real impact in tech.
We’re looking for Sr. / Staff / Sr. Staff Full-Stack Software Engineers to join our team!
We’re looking for folks with a growth mindset, who love to solve challenging problems, and want to have an impact on how businesses operate. As a member of our team, you will be responsible for developing user-facing products, and will work with cutting edge machine learning technologies. You will build beautiful experiences that bring real AI into the workspace and delight our users.
Our tech stack leverages modern technologies such as React, TypeScript, ASP.NET Core, Python and PostgreSQL. As an early member of the team, you will work cross-functionally with our Design, Product, and Machine Learning teams to build beautiful and elegant products out of complex problems. You will be responsible for architecting the applications that users use daily and should be comfortable building and shipping end to end vertically integrated features.
What We Look For:
- Proficiency in TypeScript, CSS and HTML
- Proficiency in any backend technologies (e.g. C# ASP.NET, Go, Java, Node)
- Solid grasp of computer science, algorithms and data structures
- Experience with Docker and shipping products in cloud environments
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer
- Adaptable, humble, and interested in making an impact
- Bonus: Experience working on machine learning products
- Bonus: A bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or a similar field
What we offer:
- A fast-paced, inclusive and collaborative environment
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) with company matching and HSA
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid parental leave
- $155,000 - $205,000 plus bonus
Lexion is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. You may view the related Know Your Rights compliance poster and the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision by clicking on their corresponding links.