Position: Full-Stack Software Engineer
As a Software Engineer, you will work within our diverse team of experienced consultants, specialising in software delivery and digital transformation. Through your work, you will play an active part in being the catalyst that helps big business rediscover the spirit of a small one.
About The Role
As part of a cross-functional agile team you will deliver high quality, innovative software solutions to our clients, providing value to their business and further cementing Lexicon Digital as a trusted advisor.
- You will be involved in creating, building and deploying new features and experiences, using the latest technologies.
- You will let your curiosity drive you to discover new ways of developing quality software for all Lexicon Digital clients.
- Through your consulting, you will seal your credibility as a source of knowledge, continuously making improvements and ultimately guiding the client towards their strategic goals.
- Through your delivery focus, you’ll have the opportunity to influence a variety of stakeholders, cultivating relationships and providing solutions that make a real impact.
- You are a dynamic and creative Engineer that can demonstrate innovation, tenacity and build first class software.
- You will either carry tertiary level qualifications or are a proven self-starter.
Below are some of the technologies and processes that you should be familiar with:
- Front End - React, and/or Mobile - Swift/Kotlin/React Native
- Back End - Node, Java or Kotlin
- Cloud - AWS preferred but not essential
- Continuous integration and automated deployment tools.
- Microservices based architectures and RESTful APIs.
- Version control like Git.
- Unit testing.
- Modern patterns and coding practices.
- Agile methods and concepts.
What We Can Offer You
We know our success to date has been due to our people, and as such, we put our team at the heart of everything we do;
- Exceptional benefits including a variety of team building activities, regular lunches, a profit share scheme, flexible working, a convenient CBD headquarters, etc.
- An excellent culture, where we encourage growth and learning, ensure open and transparent communication amongst emotionally intelligent professionals, while placing an emphasis on work-life balance
- Most importantly, you'll join a team where your voice is heard and the impact of your contribution is felt across teams using the latest tech to implement industry-changing solutions