Work From Anywhere in the U.S. - Remote #LI-Remote
Level Ex is the world's leading medical video game studio. We bring together the best minds across healthcare and interactive entertainment to create video games for doctors.
Collaborating with top pharmaceutical and medical device companies, we create games that are proven to enhance the adoption of new skills and treatments, with 9/10 clinicians showing increased learning through play. Accessible from any smartphone or tablet, our solutions allow clinicians to perform surgery on lifelike anatomy, interview hyper-realistic patients to determine their diagnoses, or even treat astronauts during a NASA mission.
Our ability to engage clinicians speaks for itself: over 3 million downloads of our mobile apps and over 1 million medical professionals playing our games. Our dermatology game, Top Derm, received a 2022 Chicago Innovation Award for its unique approach to addressing racial disparities in healthcare. We have a talented, passionate team focused on advancing the practice of medicine through play. Join us.
What You'll Do
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be entrusted with and accountable for the following:
- Marketing Strategy: Develop and execute B2B marketing strategies that are data-driven and aligned to the product roadmap; create case/ROI/efficacy studies that will drive a consistent and scalable sales and engagement model; lead an omnichannel marketing strategy, including channel mix, piloting innovative programs, and developing messaging and positioning.
- Storytelling: Articulate B2B marketing stories—concept, words, and visual direction—, that will guide the content team to bring our best solutions, thought leadership, and client stories to life.
- Sales Enablement: Create sales enablement materials for our commercial teams (i.e. pitch decks, case studies, one-pagers) and develop customized, meaningful journeys with marketing touch-points for each of our client personas to deliver maximum benefit to Level Ex and our clients.
- Competitive Landscape: Monitor and report on trends, best practices, and marketing programs (through Google alerts and other sources) that can be turned into compelling, high-quality content; gain insights into customers' purchasing decisions; recommend strategic themes and communications based on findings.
- Data/Reporting: Make data-driven decisions; accurately measure marketing campaign effectiveness and optimize the client journey related to product feature adoption and usage to make future recommendations.
- Budget & Project Management: Provide budget estimates and forecasts for all marketing activity, including defining success measurements, alignment to OKRs, and optimizations for each channel and hold internal stakeholders & clients accountable for deadlines in order to have on-time (and on-budget) campaigns.
- Collaboration: Foster positive team interactions amongst all departments (e.g., Marketing, Sales, Product/Production, Art, Game Design, and Senior leadership); drive a growth mindset, maintain a positive attitude, self-direct, and generate fresh ideas.
Competencies, Skills, and Mindsets You Possess
- You have right and left brain balance. You think strategically and creatively, implement best practices, and then going beyond them and what we've done historically. You build strategies rooted in data and insight, making suggestions and recommendations internally and externally that put your ideas into action.
- You are client-facing and partner-oriented, able to understand clients and our needs and suggest projects and plans that deliver against both goals.
- You are a natural storyteller with exceptional writing and editing capabilities; you understand how to grab and hold readers' attention and can demystify complicated health topics for a consumer.
- You are curious, passionate, helpful, enthusiastic, and collaborative.
- You can thrive in an environment where you are both strategic and hands-on tactical.
- You are highly motivated and a self-starter with a strong sense of purpose and urgency. You are willing and able to make decisions with less-than-perfect information. You possess the ability to think bigger and push norms!
Experience You Have
- 6+ years of B2B marketing experience
- Experience working in digital healthcare and startup environment
- Strong team player with the ability to manage up, down, and across the organization
- Results driver with a keen focus on understanding the business economic drivers and prioritizing efforts accordingly
- Project management experience proving your ability to achieve high-quality work against competing priorities and manage stakeholders through different stages of content development
- Experience mentoring and leading teams
Benefits & Perks
- Multiple health insurance plans, one with 100% company-paid premiums at all levels
- 401(k) with a generous company-paid match
- Family-friendly benefits; 4 weeks of PTO, 2 weeks of company holidays, dental, vision, optional pet insurance, and more!
- In-person and remote-friendly events, i.e., board games tabletop simulator, Jackbox Games, DEI events, game jams, virtual happy hours
Please share your resume with a cover letter outlining how your experiences are a fit for this unique role at Level Ex. We look forward to hearing from you and exploring the possibilities. Meet some of our incredible team here, and learn why you'll enjoy our company and culture - Video: Why Join Level Ex.
Equal Opportunity Statement (EEO)
Level Ex provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants in all company facilities without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, (or related medical conditions, including, but not limited to lactation), physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender identity or expression, medical condition, genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
No Agency or Recruiter submissions will be accepted, we are not working with outside firms on this role.
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.
Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube
Please be aware of scammers impersonating Level Ex recruiters. All email correspondence regarding jobs with Level Ex will come from a level-ex.com email address. If being contacted by someone with a levelex.works, levelex.careers, or any other email address it is fraudulent - please do not respond.