Open to Long-Term Remote For U.S.-Based Candidates
Level Ex is looking for a Producer to lead our fast-paced client-facing teams of developers. You bring a record of running one or more games through a full development cycle and are now curious about bringing genre-defining medical games to market. This Producer will report to one of our Senior Producers, and work with our developer teams from concept through to final support deliverables, along with helping support the Art team.
What You'll Do
- Lead game development teams in delivering prioritized work.
- Coordinate efforts across the company to address partner needs through quality results.
- Use team resources to accomplish on-time results as scoped.
- Represent your team to company leadership in reviews and delivery gate presentations.
- Develop long-term project plans and maintain 'on track' and 'on budget' status.
- Assist the Art team with prioritizing and scheduling tasks.
What You'll Bring
- Full development cycle experience as a Games Producer or Client Software Producer - 1.5+ years.
- Appreciation for data - you are analytics-driven and know where to measure and how to apply relevant data metrics.
- A desire to always continue learning your craft, helping others to succeed, and leading by example to set the standard on what it means to be a leader.
- Ability to efficiently work remotely, collaborating and sharing virtually.
- Be an authority at the Atlassian suite.
- Experience driving distributed teams across multiple continents.
- College Degree or equivalent production experience.
- Medical profession-based application development.
For the fastest consideration please send us your resume along with a cover letter detailing why you're a fit for this impactful role. Meet some of our incredible team here, and learn why you'll enjoy our company and culture - Video: Why Join Level Ex.
About Level Ex
We are made up of a diverse set of gaming veterans from prominent gaming franchises (Mortal Kombat, Halo, Call of Duty, Dragonvale, Star Wars, and Magic: The Gathering, just to name a few). We offer multiple health insurance plans with a 100% company-paid premiums plan, a generous 401(k) plan with matching, 4 weeks of PTO, 100% remote for all U.S. employees, 2 weeks of company holidays, dental, vision, and optional pet insurance, and remote-friendly events i.e. board games tabletop simulator, Jackbox Games, DEI events, game jams, virtual happy hours!
Equal Opportunity Statement (EEO)
Level Ex provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants in all company facilities without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, (or related medical conditions, including, but not limited to lactation), physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender identity or expression, medical condition, genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
No Agency or Recruiter submissions will be accepted nor will we work with any on this role.
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.
Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube
Please be aware of scammers impersonating Level Ex recruiters. All email correspondence regarding jobs with Level Ex will come from a level-ex.com email address. If being contacted by someone with a levelex.works or levelex.careers email address it is fraudulent - please do not respond.