Open to Long-Term Remote For U.S.-Based Candidates
Level Ex is looking for multiple Producers to lead our fast-paced client-facing teams of developers. You bring a record of running one or more games through a full development cycle, and are now curious about brining genre-defining medical games to market. These producers will report to one of our Senior Producers, and work with our developer teams from concept through to final support deliverables.
What You'll Do
- Lead game development teams in delivering prioritized work.
- Coordinate efforts across the company to address partner needs through quality results.
- Use team resources to accomplish on time results as scoped.
- Represent your team to company leadership in reviews and delivery gate presentations.
- Develop long-term project plans and maintain 'on track' and 'on budget' status.
What You'll Bring
- Full development cycle experience as games producer or client software producer - 1.5+ years.
- A commitment to continue learning your craft and a desire to share your knowledge.
- Experience using data and analytics to make day-to-day work run more smoothly.
- Ability to work remotely, collaborating and sharing virtually.
- Be an authority at the Atlassian suite.
- Experience driving distributed teams across multiple continents.
- College Degree or equivalent production experience.
- Medical profession-based application development.
For the fastest consideration please send us your resume along with a cover letter detailing why you're a fit for this impactful role. Meet some of our incredible team here, and learn why you'll enjoy our company and culture - Video: Why Join Level Ex.
About Level Ex
We are made up of a diverse set of gaming veterans from prominent gaming franchises (Mortal Kombat, Halo, Call of Duty, Dragonvale, Star Wars, Magic: The Gathering, just to name a few). We offer multiple health insurance plans with 100% company paid premiums, a generous 401(k) plan, 4 weeks of PTO, 100% remote for all U.S. employees, 2 weeks of company holidays, dental, vision, and optional pet insurance, and remote-friendly events i.e. board games tabletop simulator, Jackbox Games, DEI events, game jams, virtual happy hours!
Level Ex is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds, and influences and we pride ourselves in learning together. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone's individuality is respected, and everyone has an Identity. Our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience drives us forward every day.
No Agency or Recruiter submissions will be accepted.
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.