Level Ex uses state-of-the-art video game technology and cognitive neuroscience to accelerate the adoption curve of new techniques and products in medicine. Using the psychology of entertainment - our games drive an order of magnitude more engagement than other digital HCP marketing and training approaches… and we are just scratching the surface of what is possible.
Our games revolutionize the way medical professionals advance their clinical skills, earn CME, and keep up-to-speed on challenging cases, new drug therapies, medical devices, and clinical best practices. The company's medical video games run on phones, tablets, and web browsers, and are played by over 750,000 healthcare professionals. Our latest cloud-gaming platform allows multiple users to diagnose or treat a virtual patient collaboratively over video-conferencing platforms like Zoom. Top-20 pharmaceutical and medical device companies (including J&J, Amgen, Philips, Baxter, and many others), national medical societies, and government organizations such as NASA leverage Level Ex's acclaimed platform for HCP education and training.
Through joining Brainlab in 2020, a leader in digitizing surgical and oncological workflows, we got introduced to a wider network of partnerships and C-level connections at major pharmaceutical companies.
We're now looking for an experienced Director, Pharma Sales to join our growing Pharmaceutical business. As an individual contributor, you will be on the front lines driving the growth of Level Ex. You will be accountable for the identification of new leads and closing deals, utilizing a variety of channels.
What You'll Be Doing With Us:
- Responsible for initiating contact with potential and current customers to generate and qualify leads, promote the company's products and services, and identify sales opportunities
- Lead the acquisition of new lines of business within accounts and growth and retention of your overall account base
- Clearly and convincingly articulate the organization's offerings and value proposition - effectively demo our products and overcome initial objections from prospects
- Work alongside Level Ex Sales, Marketing, Product and Strategy teams to develop and refine sales collateral, including presentations and marketing material
- Engage with marketing, innovation, and insights leaders at top pharmaceutical to understand their needs and position the value of Level Ex
- Develop a thorough strategy for each partner which includes a detailed relationship and organizational mapping, high-value event plan, tracking of meetings, outcomes, and next steps to advance our efforts in the field
- Represent Level Ex at industry conferences, both in-person and virtual
- Contribute to mature and improve operational effectiveness of our sales process and organization
Who We Want To Meet:
- Minimum of 5+ years' experience selling solutions to pharmaceutical companies
- Experience working in highly consultative sales process
- Existing relationships within a variety of pharmaceutical companies and with direct buyers
- Comfortable with highly technical demos and product information
- Experience using CRM system
- Ability to work efficiently in a high demand, team oriented and fast-paced environment
- Effective and exceptional cross-functional collaboration, communication, and interpersonal skills
Bonus Points For:
- Experience playing video games across platforms and genres
- Experience selling SaaS solutions
- Experience with Hubspot
- Experience in selling advertising, sponsorships, or media solutions
Benefits & Perks:
- Multiple health insurance plans with 100% company-paid premiums
- 401(k) with generous company-paid match
- 100% remote for all U.S. employees
- Family-friendly benefits; Dental, vision, and optional pet insurance, 4 weeks of PTO, 2 weeks of company holidays
- Monthly snack allowance sent to your home
- Remote after-hours team events, like board games tabletop simulator, Jackbox Games, etc.
- DEI events, game jams, virtual happy hours
Please send us your resume along with an optional cover letter detailing why you're an excellent fit using the links below. We look forward to hearing from you and exploring the possibilities. Video: Why Join Level Ex.
Level Ex is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds, and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone's individuality is respected, and everyone has an Identity. Our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience drives us forward every day.
No Agency or Recruiter submissions will be accepted.
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.