Open to Long-Term Remote For U.S.-Based Candidates
Level Ex is a fast-growing technology company that creates games and applications for medical professionals.
Using the highest standards of game design and custom game mechanics we employ state-of-the-art graphics and physics technology. This allows us to craft breathtaking virtual anatomy with custom-built GPU-based fluids, tissues, and soft-body systems.
We attract top artists, engineers, and designers from prominent gaming franchises, like Mortal Kombat, Halo, Call of Duty, Dragonvale, Star Wars, and many others. Our caliber of talent keeps us at the forefront of the industry: GDC ranked our game design talk #2 of 194 for sponsored sessions in 2019, and we earned 2nd place at SIGGRAPH Real-Time Live! 2019, sharing the stage with Epic, Unity, Digital Domain, and others. Meet some of our incredible team here, and learn why you’ll enjoy our company and culture - Video: Why Join Level Ex?
We’re now looking for a deeply experienced Lead Senior Producer/Project Manager to join our growing Client team.
What You’ll Be Doing with Us
- Ensure that all projects owned directly or by direct reports are delivered on time and within budget
- Work closely with the Leadership team on priorities, timelines, and resource planning
- Manage all phases of Production including Senior and Junior Producers across multiple projects
- Lead and manage a portfolio of projects
- Champion change management, process and development practices
- Perform Talent development and mentoring within the team
- Partner with Product, Marketing, Business Development and Client Services during product life cycles
- Direct diverse teams of Engineers, Designers, Artists, Medical Researchers, and others throughout project life cycles
- Manage risk in Design, Technology, Organization, Process and Finance
- Oversee management of roadmaps, backlogs, sprints, and burndowns
- Work closely with QA and manage external and internal relationships
- Develop a long-term portfolio and supporting project plans
- Be accountable for P&L’s and establish OKRs and KPIs
Who We Want To Meet
- Minimum of at least 10+ years of experience in game production or consumer software project management including multiple years in a leadership production role
- Successfully shipped multiple games and/or apps on mobile platforms
- Expert communicators across multiple disciplines and stakeholders
- Substantial hands-on experience using Agile development practices including Kanban
- A ‘Problem solver’ mindset, with abilities to setup stakeholder decision making processes effectively
- BA/BS/ MS degree in a related field a plus
- Thrives being a key contributor in a fast-paced environment creating new markets and opportunities
- Deep understanding and application of game analytics and analysis
- Experience with outsourcing and remote development
Bonus Points For
- Managing multiple internal and external cross discipline teams
- Expert JIRA customization skills inc JQL
- Scope and capacity planning expert and roadmap guru
- Confluence and/or CMS specialist
- Experience leading iterative software development methodologies
- Scrum and Agile qualifications
- Development Director experience
- Live ops/Software as a service
- Experience in complex vertical markets, ideally in medical or related fields
Benefits & Perks
- Multiple health insurance plans with 100% company-paid premiums
- 401(k) with generous company-paid match
- 4 weeks of PTO
- 100% remote for all U.S. employees or ability to work out of our awesome downtown Chicago office if you desire
- Dental and vision insurance
- Pre-tax flex spending and commuter accounts
- Unlimited cold brew and gourmet coffee, kombucha, Bevi sparkling water, and craft beer
- Full kitchen and food options including breakfast, and both healthy and comfort snacks
- Team after-hours events, like Board Game Night
For the fastest consideration please send us your resume along with a cover letter detailing why you’re a fit for this important role. We look forward to hearing from you and exploring the possibilities.
Level Ex is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds, and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected, and everyone has an Identity. Our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience drives us forward every day.
No Agency or Recruiter submissions will be accepted.
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.