Great coworkers. Lifesaving apps. Revolutionary technology. Transforming lives.
Level Ex uses state-of-the-art video game technology and cognitive neuroscience to accelerate the adoption curve of new techniques and products in medicine. Using the neuroscience of entertainment - our games drive an order of magnitude more engagement than other digital HCP marketing approaches… and we are just scratching the surface of what is possible.
Our games revolutionize the way medical professionals advance their clinical skills, earn CME, and keep up-to-speed on challenging cases, new medical devices, drug therapies, and clinical best practices. The company's medical video games run on phones, tablets, and web browsers, and are played by over 750,000 healthcare professionals. Top-20 pharmaceutical and medical device companies (including J&J, Amgen, Philips, Baxter, and many others), national medical societies, and government organizations, including NASA, leverage Level Ex’s acclaimed platform for HCP education and training.
We’re now looking for an experienced Customer Experience Manager to join our growing team. You’ll be working closely with the clients and sales teams to manage. As part of our Commercial organization, you will bring industry knowledge and best practices to Level Ex by driving value based client relationships, industry insights and growth opportunities to your accounts. We are looking for a results-driven, multi-account Customer Experience Manager to join our team. This individual exudes positive energy, is an expert storyteller and has a solid track record of positive client interactions. You will have primary responsibility for building and nurturing healthy client relationships, developing new opportunities, collaborating with internal product management and development stakeholders and identifying new areas of growth. Leveraging your deep knowledge among the Level Ex product suite you will be responsible for growing the revenue of the account through renewals and upselling opportunities. You will work with some of the top pharmaceutical/medical device client (s), along with internal Business Development, Sales, Product Management, Production, Medical, and Development teams.
What You’ll Be Doing with Us
- Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Life Sciences industry knowledge, vernacular in order to successfully understand and communicate client inputs, conversation, discussions to the diverse, cross functional Level Ex internal stakeholders
- Understand which subject matter experts (SME), internally, to activate when needed to address challenges or additional opportunities
- Serve as a trusted and knowledgeable advisor with key customer stakeholders at a senior level
- Develop and maintain relationships with key champions and executive stakeholders throughout the organization based on a defined strategy
- Serve as primary point of contact within the account and work with internal partners to drive problem resolution and monitor customer feedback, ensuring a high level of client satisfaction
- Collaborate with product management team on effectively managing client expectations
- Work closely with legal and finance on the contracting process
- Collaborate with client and Level Ex medical teams to develop the appropriate medical knowledge to support client discussions
- Develop ongoing presentations for various client requests socializing Level Ex across the organization
- Provide guidance to the Level Ex product/creative team on clients’ brand strategy and collaborate with team to ensure adherence to the strategy
- Help to elevate the project deliverables with a strategic lens by understanding the clients’ core business strategy and brand objectives
- Immerse yourself and become an SME in Level Ex’s diverse portfolio of technologies and capabilities serving as an advocate of our solutions within the client’s organization. Actively learn about new technology and methods of video game player engagement.
- Responsible for farming/navigating client environment in order to drive Incremental revenue growth, secure annual recurring revenue (ARR), and contract renewals
- Commercial responsibility for a portfolio of strategic enterprise customers
- Identify and pursue cross-sell & upsell opportunities to enable portfolio growth
- Drive retention and growth among our most valuable clients by understanding their business needs, goals and priorities to help them succeed
- Develop, and maintain detailed knowledge of the customer’s business strategy, purchasing behavior, organization structure, decision-makers, business drivers, economic trends, and competition.
- Participate in the development of sales strategies for accounts, including managing contract renewals, and all expansion sales within account
- Coordinate sales outreach to targets to ensure achievement of account growth
- Establish and maintain key success criteria with customers during implementation and throughout the customer journey.
Your Skills and Qualifications
- At least 7+ years of overall account leadership with specific experience in the pharmaceutical, medical device or life sciences industry, along with prior experience in a technology based SaaS organization
- Experience with clients MLR processes and reviews and to be able to navigate through the MLR process, in partnership with the client and our Level EX Production team.
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical and/or medical device product lifecycle and planning is preferred
- Deep industry knowledge, vernacular in order to successfully translate client inputs, conversation, discussions to the diverse, cross functional Level Ex internal stakeholders
- Experience working with cross-functional teams with experience influencing C-level executives
- Previous experience in a similar commercial and/or client service role as an Account Director/Account Manager/Enterprise Sales/Enterprise Customer Success Manager or similar
- Track record of achievement selling enterprise solutions Vs retention; renewal upsells; POC conversions
- Deep experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Drive, etc.)
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis in communications, marketing and/or business administration
Who We Want To Meet
- Strategic & consultative individual who is able to build trusted relationships with stakeholders up to C-Level, but also commercially-savvy with the aptitude to own the commercial relationship
- Ability to clearly communicate both written and orally, collaborate, and work effectively on a team; is seen as a boundary spanner
- Excellent problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Display patience and cultural sensitivity in communications with internal and external resources
- Self-motivated and high energy with the ability to focus and adapt to different situations
- Excellent organizational, analytical, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Desire to work for a fast-paced dynamic new genre creating company
- Comfort in a startup environment we move quickly and wear many hats in a dynamic environment
- This is a highly relationship-oriented role that is closely aligned with the client’s stakeholders and Level Ex’s product strategy and development teams
Benefits & Perks
- Multiple health insurance plans with 100% company-paid premiums
- 401(k) with generous company-paid match
- 4 weeks of PTO
- 100% full-time remote until we return to our convenient, downtown Loop location (or full-time remote for U.S. based candidates outside of Chicago)
- Dental and vision insurance
- Pre-tax flex spending and commuter accounts
- Unlimited cold brew and gourmet coffee, kombucha, Bevi sparkling water, and craft beer
- Full kitchen and food options including breakfast, and both healthy and comfort snacks
- Team after-hours events, like Board Game Night
Please send us your resume along with an optional cover letter detailing why you’re an excellent fit using the links below. We look forward to hearing from you and exploring the possibilities.
Level Ex is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds, and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected, and everyone has an Identity. Our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience drives us forward every day.
No Agency or Recruiter submissions will be accepted.
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.