Great coworkers. Lifesaving apps. Revolutionary technology. Transforming lives.
Level Ex uses state-of-the-art video game technology and cognitive neuroscience to accelerate the adoption curve of new techniques and products in medicine. Using the neuroscience of entertainment - our games drive an order of magnitude more engagement than other digital HCP marketing approaches… and we are just scratching the surface of what is possible.
Our games revolutionize the way medical professionals advance their clinical skills, earn CME, and keep up-to-speed on challenging cases, new medical devices, drug therapies, and clinical best practices. The company's medical video games run on phones, tablets, and web browsers, and are played by over 750,000 healthcare professionals. Top-20 pharmaceutical and medical device companies (including J&J, Amgen, Philips, Baxter, and many others), national medical societies, and government organizations, including NASA, leverage Level Ex’s acclaimed platform for HCP education and training.
We’re looking for an experienced Sales Strategist to be part of our Sales & Client Strategy team, helping grow our pharmaceutical and medical device business. The Sales Strategist will fill a critical role within the organization, working cross-functionally to align Level Ex capabilities with client objectives, developing strategic pitch presentations, and supporting our Sales organization to drive revenue. This individual must have experience in the pharmaceutical or medical device industries.
What You’ll Be Doing with Us
- Support the strategic direction of qualified sales opportunities to secure new business
- Lead client workshops, gather requirements, and draft creative briefs to guide proposal and pricing development
- Work effectively with internal subject matter experts to best position our products, ensure consistent messaging, and craft winning pitch presentations
- Manage the development of Level Ex’s Government Grants & Partnerships proposals, working cross-functionally with our Product, Game Development, Medical, Finance, and senior management teams to deliver successful recommendations
- Respond to inbound client requests, including those for tailored client presentations, data requests, and marketing collateral
- Oversee sales data and performance metrics for weekly reports to senior management
Your Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 7+ years of experience in a business development or client strategy role, building solutions and recommendations that align with client needs
- Must have experience working in pharmaceutical or medical device industries
- Comfort with business development or sales process in an agency setting or product company
- Strategic thinker with an aptitude for solving challenges in a creative, client-focused manner
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to demonstrate confidence in subject matter expertise and exemplary interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders and tight timelines
- Deep experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Drive, etc.)
- HubSpot experience is a plus
Benefits & Perks
- Multiple health insurance plans with 100% company-paid premiums
- 401(k) with generous company-paid match
- 4 weeks of PTO
- 100% full-time remote until we return to our convenient, downtown Loop location (or full-time remote for U.S. based candidates outside of Chicago)
- Dental and vision insurance
- Pre-tax flex spending and commuter accounts
- Unlimited cold brew and gourmet coffee, kombucha, Bevi sparkling water, and craft beer
- Full kitchen and food options including breakfast, and both healthy and comfort snacks
- Team after-hours events, like Board Game Night
Please send us your resume along with an optional cover letter detailing why you’re an excellent fit using the links below. We look forward to hearing from you and exploring the possibilities.
Level Ex is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
No Agency or Recruiter submissions will be accepted.
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.