Industry-leading experts. Revolutionary technology. Transforming lives.
Level Ex uses state-of-the-art video game technology and cognitive neuroscience to accelerate the adoption curve of new techniques and products in medicine. Using the psychology of entertainment, our games drive an order of magnitude more engagement than other digital HCP marketing and training approaches…and we are just scratching the surface of what is possible.
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Manager, Sales Strategy to be part of our Sales & Strategy team, helping grow our pharmaceutical and medical device business. The Senior Manager, Sales Strategy will fill a critical role within the organization, working cross-functionally to align Level Ex capabilities with client objectives, developing strategic pitch presentations, and supporting our Sales organization to drive revenue. This individual must have experience in the pharmaceutical or medical device industries.
- Collaborate with Level Ex Product, Marketing, and Operations teams to deliver analyses, insights, experiences, and actionable recommendations that inform the development of our products, pricing, and messaging
- Foster trusted relationships internally and externally that serve as an advisor to establish best solutions that solve our clients’ needs
- Utilizing expertise and consultative approach, partner with our Sales Reps to respond to inbound client requests, including those for tailored client presentations, data requests, and marketing collateral
- Oversee the development and maintenance of Sales manuals, objection handlers, and other reference documentation to aid our Sales Reps in their client discussions
- Form strategies to establish Level Ex as a valued partner, exceeding client expectations
- Support and enable revenue generation from industry and non-industry channels
Strategic Proposal Development - Commercial Clients
- Lead client workshops, gather requirements, and draft strategic briefs to guide proposal and pricing development
- Collaborate with internal subject matter experts to best position our products, ensuring that our recommendations meet client expectations with excellence and creativity
- Transform technical assumptions and requirements into easily-digestible and visually stimulating proposal presentations
- Partner with our Sales Operations Manager to develop strategic pricing recommendations based on client needs and budget considerations
- Deliver proposal presentations to clients with exemplary communication skills, addressing questions with confidence, accuracy, and on brand
- Minimum of 7+ years of experience in a business development or client strategy role, building solutions and recommendations that align with client needs
- Must have experience working in pharmaceutical or medical device industries
- Comfort with business development or sales process in an agency setting or product company
- Strategic thinker and self-starter with an aptitude for solving challenges in a creative, client-focused manner
- Ability to demonstrate confidence in subject matter expertise and exemplary interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders and tight timelines
- Deep experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Drive, etc.)
Benefits & Perks
- Multiple health insurance plans with 100% company-paid premiums
- 401(k) with generous company-paid match
- 4 weeks of PTO
- 100% remote for U.S. employees or ability to work out of our awesome downtown Chicago office if you desire
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Pre-tax flex spending and commuter accounts
- Unlimited cold brew and gourmet coffee, kombucha, Bevi sparkling water, and craft beer
- Full kitchen and food options including breakfast, and both healthy and comfort snacks
- Team after-hours events, like Board Game Night
Please send us your resume along with an optional cover letter detailing why you’re an excellent fit using the links below. We look forward to hearing from you and exploring the possibilities.
Level Ex is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds, and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected, and everyone has an Identity. Our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience drives us forward every day.
No Agency or Recruiter submissions will be accepted.
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.