Level Ex® (a Brainlab company) creates industry-leading video games for physicians. The company uses state-of-the-art video game technology and cognitive neuroscience to capture the challenges of practicing medicine—revolutionizing the way medical professionals advance their clinical skills, earn CME, and keep up-to-speed on challenging cases, new medical devices, drug therapies, and clinical best practices. The company's medical video games run on phones, tablets, and web browsers, and are played by over 750,000 healthcare professionals. Top 20 pharmaceutical and medical device companies, national medical societies, and government organizations, including NASA, leverage Level Ex’s acclaimed platform for education and training.
We’re now looking for a Senior Product Manager with SaaS / Enterprise Healthtech experience to be part of our Development team. This will be a highly collaborative role in which you will work with a variety of clients in the Life Sciences space and internal Business Development, award-winning AAA Game Design, Sales, Production, Medical, and Client Solutions teams.
What You’ll Be Doing with Us
- Identify opportunities within the medical device / pharmaceutical space and develop solutions that leverage the benefits of Level Ex’s gameplay DNA.
- Develop singular products that address both consumer and client needs, and comfortably switch between the two need sets through all stages of product development.
- Translate core gameplay concepts into client facing narratives in partnership with sales & marketing.
- Probe to understand the critical needs of clients so goals and objectives can be defined and shared across teams.
- Refine general product requirements working with other team leadership for our various solution types, like interactive content, conference experiences, training, and sales aids.
- Write documentation that clearly illustrates the ‘box’ we need to fill for any proposed solution, combining both player needs and client requirements.
- Write proposals that clearly illustrate the targeted solution for a product that illustrates both the scale of work and the broad design direction for the project
- Apply ruthless prioritization across products / product features, including a willingness to shelve products or ideas that are not meeting expectations through various product development lifecycle stages.
- Coordinate project kickoff deliverables with the Production team, and transition projects from Pre-Sales to Production, to Optimization phases.
- Present the capabilities of our platforms, product opportunities, competitor research, and information on our players to clients
- Identify areas of risk to product roadmaps and escalate rapidly to find solutions
- Consume and analyze product data to make informed decisions on future solutions
- Effectively guide Production, Design & UI/UX team strengths to conceptualize, spec, and implement features, mechanics, systems, and new client offerings that leverage play.
- Respond articulately to client questions around feasibility with our technology from a simulation, education, video game design, timeline, and cost perspective
Your Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 5+ years of Product Management experience, including within the SaaS Healthtech industry
- Deep understanding of the product development lifecycle, the pain points / processes of medical device / pharmaceutical companies , and how education, training & marketing work within their Business.
- Demonstrable experience of communicating across internal and external audiences to articulate the product
- An array of ‘tools in the toolbox’ to effectively deliver on client needs while simultaneously keeping overall efforts within business goals.
- Experience in leading client facing implementation Kickoff meetings & Discovery sessions
- Ability to accurately understand the relationship between various features and development costs
- Ability to manage product decisions through the use of real data
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related experience
- Mastery of Agile tools / Methodologies (Jira, Story Writing, Epic Creation, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with deep analytical abilities
- Willingness for future travel to client locations in the future post-COVID-19 (5-10%)
How We Make You Happy
- Multiple health insurance plans with 100% company-paid premiums
- 401(k) with company-paid match
- Dental and vision insurance
- Pre-tax flex spending and commuter accounts
- Paid vacation, sick days and holidays
- Full-time remote employment options
- Unlimited cold brew and gourmet coffee, kombucha, Bevi sparkling water, and craft beer
- Full kitchen and food options including breakfast, and both healthy and comfort snacks
- Team after-hours events, like Board Game Night
For the fastest consideration please send us your resume or LinkedIn profile PDF using the link. We look forward to hearing from you and exploring the possibilities.
Level Ex is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
No Agencies or Recruiters, please.
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.