Open to Long-Term Remote For U.S.-Based Candidates
Level Ex® (a Brainlab company) creates industry-leading video games for physicians. The company uses state-of-the-art video game technology and cognitive neuroscience to capture the challenges of practicing medicine - revolutionizing the way medical professionals advance their clinical skills, earn CME, and keep up-to-speed on challenging cases, new medical devices, drug therapies, and clinical best practices. The company's medical video games run on phones, tablets, and web browsers, and are played by over 750,000 healthcare professionals. Top 20 pharmaceutical and medical device companies, national medical societies, and government organizations, including NASA, leverage Level Ex’s acclaimed platform for education and training.
We’re now looking for an experienced Market Development specialist, with a significant background in selling solutions to pharmaceutical and/or medical device customers, to be part of our Sales and Strategy team. This role will play a key role in the future direction of the organization and the development of outbound and conversion sales strategies. These strategies will support 1) continued profitable growth, 2) diversification outside of the current client concentration in pharmaceuticals and med devices and, 3) expansion of core competencies. The individual in this role reports to the SVP, Sales but works closely with B2B Marketing to generate and execute a comprehensive lead qualification strategy and works closely with the CEO to leverage high-level industry connections across our team and parent company.
What You’ll Be Doing With Us:
- Identify new market opportunities for Level Ex’s current and upcoming products, and develop research-based strategies and tactics to drive success in those markets.
- Spearhead the implementation of a new lead qualification process and methodology for Sales, increasing account penetration rates and dramatically elevating revenues
- Identify potential growth clients that would grow long-term SaaS technology platform strategic interests
- Identify sales conversion strategies to help deliver on sales targets and goals and work closely with B2B marketing for activation
- Partner with Sales Reps (10) to identify access strategies for new clients and companies, including contact/lead ladders, networking strategies, and techniques
- Collaborate with B2B marketing to drive sales networking tactics at industry events.
- Deliver executive-level proposals and presentations to support business development activities
- Assist with all sales operations and marketing activities to support pipeline growth and execution
Who We Want To Meet:
- Minimum of 7+ years experience in a position with similar responsibilities in pharmaceutical and/or medical device business development
- Deep understanding of pharmaceutical and/or medical device landscape
- Experience in development, implementation, successful execution of plans to generate new business in targeted market segments and prospects
- Experience in selling products to large pharmaceutical and/or medical device companies
Benefits & Perks:
- Multiple health insurance plans with 100% company-paid premiums
- 401(k) with generous company-paid match
- 4 weeks of PTO
- 100% remote for all U.S. employees or ability to work out of our awesome downtown Chicago office if you desire
- Dental and vision insurance
- Pre-tax flex spending and commuter accounts
- Unlimited cold brew and gourmet coffee, kombucha, Bevi sparkling water, and craft beer
- Full kitchen and food options including breakfast, and both healthy and comfort snacks
- Team after-hours events, like Board Game Night
Please send us your resume along with an optional cover letter detailing why you’re an excellent fit using the links below. We look forward to hearing from you and exploring the possibilities.
Level Ex is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds, and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected, and everyone has an Identity. Our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience drives us forward every day.
No Agency or Recruiter submissions will be accepted.
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.