Open to Long-Term Remote For U.S.-Based Candidates
Level Ex uses state-of-the-art video game technology and cognitive neuroscience to accelerate the adoption curve of new techniques and products in medicine. Using the psychology of entertainment - our games drive an order of magnitude more engagement than other digital HCP marketing and training approaches… and we are just scratching the surface of what is possible.
Our games revolutionize the way medical professionals advance their clinical skills, earn CME, and keep up-to-speed on challenging cases, new drug therapies, medical devices, and clinical best practices. The company's medical video games run on phones, tablets, and web browsers, and are played by over 750,000 healthcare professionals. Our latest cloud-gaming platform allows multiple users to diagnose or treat a virtual patient collaboratively over video-conferencing platforms like Zoom. Top-20 pharmaceutical and medical device companies (including J&J, Amgen, Philips, Baxter, and many others), national medical societies, and government organizations such as NASA leverage Level Ex’s acclaimed platform for HCP education and training.
We’re now looking for an experienced Director, Product Marketing to join our growing team.
What You’ll Be Doing With Us:
- Lead Product Marketing Strategy and Execution: Collaborate with product, sales, physician marketing, PR, art, game design, and senior leadership to create and execute on B2B product marketing strategies that are aligned to the product roadmap; shape content that will educate internal and external stakeholders on product features and benefits and ensure it focuses on relevant topics that align with Level Ex’s business goals and improve client education throughout the purchasing process; identify internal and external dependencies and drive strategic content and approach discussions; track performance metrics to make future recommendations; hold internal stakeholders accountable for deadlines, including communicating with external clients.
- Identify and Create Content: Monitor industry for trends and ideas that can be turned into compelling, high-quality content; gain insights into our customers’ purchasing decisions and understand the competitive landscape; recommend strategic themes and communications based on findings.
- Coordinate with Creative/Brand team and Facilitate Content Creation: Work closely with creative services team; guide and facilitate content creation with the creative, product, sales, KOLs, and senior leadership to consistently promote the story of our products.
- Track Results: Accurately measure marketing campaign effectiveness and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product and product feature adoption and usage; interpret channel-specific metrics and communicate them to various stakeholders; optimize messages and channels to perform at or above industry- and Level Ex-standard metrics
Who We Want To Meet:
- Bachelor’s degree in product marketing or communications
- Minimum of 8+ years of proven successful product marketing experience; prior experience in B2B marketing in a complex, highly regulated industry
- Healthcare industry experience required
- Health Tech SaaS product marketing experience preferred
- Sales enablement experience: Including creating materials such as onesheets, decks and videos, and supporting product rollouts with objection handling guides, Q&A’s, and product parameters
- Product-focused market research experience including segmentation, methodologies, and go-to-market strategies
- Ability to communicate and write in a credible brand voice
- Superb attention to detail skills along with experience upholding and reinforcing editorial guidelines
- Solid project management skills with the ability to handle several projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills; metrics-driven
- Constant professionalism, business maturity, and verbal and presentation skills to work with senior executives; demonstrate confidence in subject matter expertise; command an authoritative presence
- Exemplary interpersonal skills and ability to build positive relationships with both colleagues, agencies, and freelancers
- Self-motivated and high energy with the ability to focus and adapt to different situations
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Drive, etc.)
- HubSpot and WordPress skills a plus
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
Benefits & Perks:
- Multiple health insurance plans with 100% company-paid premiums
- 401(k) with generous company-paid match
- 4 weeks of PTO
- 100% remote for all U.S. employees or ability to work out of our awesome downtown Chicago office if you desire
- Dental and vision insurance
- Pre-tax flex spending and commuter accounts
- Unlimited cold brew and gourmet coffee, kombucha, Bevi sparkling water, and craft beer
- Full kitchen and food options including breakfast, and both healthy and comfort snacks
- Team after-hours events, like Board Game Night
Please send us your resume along with an optional cover letter detailing why you’re an excellent fit using the links below. We look forward to hearing from you and exploring the possibilities.
Level Ex is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds, and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected, and everyone has an Identity. Our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience drives us forward every day.
No Agency or Recruiter submissions will be accepted.
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.