Level Ex is a fast-growing game studio that creates video games for doctors.
Our games feature thrilling medical cases built with the highest standards of game design and deliberate game mechanics. They also employ state-of-the-art graphics and physics technology, supported by the latest generation tech, allowing us to craft breathtaking virtual anatomy: custom-built GPU-based fluids, tissues, and soft-body systems that look and react like the real deal.
We attract top artists, engineers, producers, and designers from prominent gaming franchises, like Mortal Kombat, Halo, Call of Duty, Fornite, Star Wars, and many others. Meet some of our incredible team here, and learn why you’ll enjoy our company and culture - Video: Why Join Level Ex?
We’re now looking for a highly experienced Senior Producer/Project Manager to join our growing Client team.
What You’ll Be Doing with Us
- Work closely with the Executive Producer and development leads on priorities, timelines, and resources planning
- Work directly with business development and client services to quickly deliver pre-production documentation for customer proposals
- Lead teams of engineers, designers, artists, medical researchers, and others throughout project life cycles managing risks, driving solutions, tracking deliverables, and communicating status
- Collaborating with marketing, business development, operations, client solutions, and other departments on project goals and initiatives
- Utilizing project management tools like Atlassian’s JIRA, Microsoft Office, and Google Suite software for managing backlogs, sprints, burndowns, and day-to-day project status
- Collaborating, creating, and updating presentations based on project goals and feedback
Who We Want To Meet
- Minimum of at least 8+ years of experience in game production or consumer software project management
- Proven experience managing expectations and adhering to project scope/timelines between teams and external stakeholders
- Deep experience with project planning software, like JIRA
- Deep experience with scenario planning and resource management
- Working experience using Agile development practices
- BA/BS degree in a related field a plus
- Enjoy being a key contributor in a fast-paced environment creating new genres of games
Bonus Points For
- Experience shipping games, especially on mobile and web platforms
- Additional experience with JIRA customization for tasks like data importing/exporting
- Experience using Confluence for documenting and communicating goals
- Experience working in Kanban using iterative software development methodologies
How We Make You Happy
- Multiple health insurance plans with 100% company-paid premiums
- 401(k) with company-paid match
- Dental and vision insurance
- Pre-tax flex spending and commuter accounts
- Paid vacation, sick days and holidays
- Downtown Loop location convenient to public transportation, and plenty of nearby food options
- Unlimited cold brew and gourmet coffee, kombucha, Bevi sparkling water, and craft beer
- Full kitchen and food options including breakfast, and both healthy and comfort snacks
- Team after-hours events, like Board Game Night
- Flexible schedule and remote work policy
Please send us your resume along with an optional cover letter detailing why you’re an excellent fit using the links below. We look forward to hearing from you and exploring the possibilities.
Level Ex is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
No Agency or Recruiter submissions will be accepted.
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.