Open to Long-Term Remote For U.S.-Based Candidates
Level Ex is a fast-growing technology company that creates games and applications for medical professionals.
Using the highest standards of game design and custom game mechanics we employ state-of-the-art graphics and physics technology. This allows us to craft breathtaking virtual anatomy with custom-built GPU-based fluids, tissues, and soft-body systems.
We attract top artists, engineers, and designers from prominent gaming franchises, like Mortal Kombat, Halo, Call of Duty, Dragonvale, Star Wars, and many others. Our caliber of talent keeps us at the forefront of the industry: GDC ranked our game design talk #2 of 194 for sponsored sessions in 2019, and we earned 2nd place at SIGGRAPH Real-Time Live! 2019, sharing the stage with Epic, Unity, Digital Domain, and others. Meet some of our incredible team here, and learn why you’ll enjoy our company and culture - Video: Why Join Level Ex?
We’re now looking for a highly experienced Senior Producer/Project Manager to join our growing team, delivering innovative and value-added solutions for our clients.
What You’ll Be Doing With Us
- Work closely with the Executive Producer and development leads on priorities, timelines, and resource planning
- Develop long term project plans & work to maintain ‘on track’ and ‘on budget’ status
- Coordinate with business development and client services to quickly deliver pre-production documentation for customer proposals
- Lead teams of engineers, designers, artists, medical researchers, and others throughout project life cycles
- Manage risks, drive solutions, track deliverables, and communicate status
- Collaborate with marketing, business development, operations, client solutions, and other departments
- Establish and execute project goals and initiatives
- Utilize project management tools such as Atlassian’s JIRA, Microsoft Office, and Google Suite software
- Manage backlogs, sprints, burndowns, and day-to-day project status
- Manage and mentor producers across multiple projects
- Lead process innovation and improvements
- Work closely with QA to review the status of builds, bug priorities, and assist as needed
Who We Want To Meet
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience in game production or consumer software project management
- Proven experience managing expectations and adhering to project scope/timelines
- Successfully shipped multiple games and/or apps on mobile platforms
- Deep experience with JIRA dashboards, JQL, scenario planning and resource management
- Substantial hands-on experience using Agile development practices including Kanban
- A ‘Problem solver’ mindset, with abilities to setup stakeholder decision making processes effectively
- BA/BS degree in a related field a plus
- Enjoy being a key contributor in a fast-paced environment creating new genres of games
- Understanding and application of game analytics
Bonus Points For
- JIRA customization skills including data import/export
- Scope and capacity planning expert and roadmap guru
- Confluence specialist
- Experience working in Kanban using iterative software development methodologies
- Scrum and Agile qualifications and Scaled Agile experience
- Live ops / Software as a service
- Medical or Profession based applications
- Experience with outsourcing and remote development
Benefits & Perks
- Multiple health insurance plans with 100% company-paid premiums
- 401(k) with generous company-paid match
- 4 weeks of PTO
- 100% remote for all U.S. employees or ability to work out of our awesome downtown Chicago office if you desire
- Dental and vision insurance
- Pre-tax flex spending and commuter accounts
- Unlimited cold brew and gourmet coffee, kombucha, Bevi sparkling water, and craft beer
- Full kitchen and food options including breakfast, and both healthy and comfort snacks
- Team after-hours events, like Board Game Night
Please send us your resume along with an optional cover letter detailing why you’re an excellent fit using the links below. We look forward to hearing from you and exploring the possibilities.
Level Ex is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds, and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected, and everyone has an Identity. Our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience drives us forward every day.
No Agency or Recruiter submissions will be accepted.
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.