Level Ex is transforming the way medical professionals hone their skills by practicing high-risk procedures and earning training credit with the latest medical devices and diagnostic treatments in our industry-leading 3D mobile games. In less than five years, Level Ex has exponentially grown, hiring top talent from the video games industry, the digital health ecosystem, and leading medical institutions. Our clients include top 20 pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies including Baxter, Pfizer, Merck, and Medtronic, as well as leading medical associations.
We’re now looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to be part of our Finance and Accounting team to help lead the development and maintenance of financial models, custom reports/dashboards, and ad hoc analysis. This role is critical in aggregating data from multiple sources to generate actionable financial insights to support operational and strategic decision making. Beyond creating insights, we need a strategic thinker that has experience using data to tell a story and persuade key stakeholders.
- Work with senior leaders across the company to develop budgets and forecasts
- Drive the development of metrics to monitor, and guide, business performance in Sales, Marketing, Product, and other departments
- Design and generate management reports, as needed
- Support the annual and long-term business planning efforts
- Play a key role in the delivery of the consolidated long-term planning model (rolling forecast)
- Perform Booking/Revenue analysis; including MRR, MRR per Customer, Total Contract Value, Annual Contract Value, and Book-to-Bill
- Recommend financial/business analysis, as appropriate
- Analyze existing product pricing and margins across all verticals, solutions, clients, and recommend price ranges based on customer type and market segment
- Support Sales teams in preparing and evaluating deal scenarios and contract terms
- Prepare and analyze sales forecast, results reports, and presentations including analysis of variances versus budget forecasts
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting; MBA Preferred
- Minimum of 3+ years of relevant work experience as a corporate financial analyst, business analyst, investment banking analyst, or private equity/venture capital associate; healthcare industry or SaaS business models experience is preferred
- Proven experience using data visualization tools
- Must be proficient in MS Excel
- Preferred experience with financial planning and reporting tools such as Planful, Adaptive Insights, or Vena
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Innovative mindset with a "roll up the sleeves" attitude
- Well organized, with sound business judgment and strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to build effective business relationships within an organization
- Understand the value of producing clean work product, even for internal purposes
Benefits & Perks
- Multiple health insurance plans with 100% company-paid premiums
- 401(k) with generous company-paid match
- 4 weeks of PTO
- 100% full-time remote until we return to our convenient, downtown Loop location
- Dental and vision insurance
- Pre-tax flex spending and commuter accounts
- Unlimited cold brew and gourmet coffee, kombucha, Bevi sparkling water, and craft beer
- Full kitchen and food options including breakfast, and both healthy and comfort snacks
- Team after-hours events, like Board Game Night
Please send us your resume along with an optional cover letter detailing why you’re an excellent fit using the links below. We look forward to hearing from you and exploring the possibilities.
Level Ex is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
No Agency or Recruiter submissions will be accepted.
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.